Miami Oath Ceremony Date

local postal office

Nothing yet.
And I am really worried because our mailman confuses streets & terraces.
someone else got my interview letter, and was kind enough to bring it to me.

Maybe he didn't like the candy we gave him for Christmas....

Hi there:
I believe you should talk to a supervisor at your local postal office so they are aware of the issue. However, I do not believe Miami has started mailing the oath ceremony invitations yet. I thin they do it 4-3 weeks before the oath date. Good luck and thanks for keeping us up to date.

any oath ceremony invitation letter received????

:confused:
Has anyone received any oath letter yet to attend Miami Naturalization Ceremony in May???????:confused:

Hi Everybody: I had my interview last Tuesday and my IO did not give me any dates. But a friend that had his interview on Thursday 10th, his IO told him that he will receive a letter for the 28 or 29 of May. So, I am hoping that we will all get invited for that one. Supposedly, they send letters 3 or 4 weeks before the oath date.

Well guys, I did it. Passed my interview in Miami today. It was actually fairly simple, but then again I had a fairly straightforward case. It was at 1:30 p.m. and I was out of there by 2:00 p.m. the interview itself lasted about 15 minutes and the IO was very nice. Now I just have to wait for the oath letter. They told me it could be up tp 4 months, but I am hoping it will be before. Anyone here got their oath letter sooner than that?

Hi everybody: Hoping that all of us will start getting our letters this week or next at the latest, for ceremony at the end of May. Keep us posted, pls.

05/30/07: FP Notice Rcvd
06/13/07: FP Submitted
01/28/08: Interview Notice Rcvd
04/15/08: Interview Date
00/00/00: Oath Notice Rcvd
00/00/00: Oath Taken
00/00/00: Applied for US Passport
00/00/00: Received US Passport

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/us...nnel=acffaca797e63110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCRD

USCIS Releases Projected Naturalization Processing Times For Local Offices

Washington—U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) released today the projected times for local offices to complete processing of applications for citizenship from individuals who filed during the summer of 2007.

Last July, USCIS received 460,000 applications for naturalization. That was three times the record for any previous month. For the year, USCIS received 1.4 million naturalization applications, almost double the normal annual volume.

USCIS is hiring and training hundreds of additional immigration officers to adjudicate these cases. The agency is also conducting naturalization interviews on weekends, after normal business hours and in additional locations.

The processing times listed below provide a sense of how quickly a case may be processed if there are no complicating factors. Still, some cases will take longer to complete for such reasons as:

* an applicant has been asked to submit additional information and their case is pending until they comply, or
* an applicant fails the naturalization test and has 60 days to prepare before they are retested, or
* the FBI name check is still in progress.

Projected Local USCIS Office Processing Times at end of September 2008

Office :Miami, FL
Months: 14.2

Nothing. I am getting a little desperate. If is true that there is an oath ceremony at the end of May, we should start receiving letters between now and next week at the latest.

When i had my interview on March 11th 2008, the IO told me a big ceremony would be held at the end of May and beginning of June at the Miami Beach Convention Center. A friend of mine had his interview 2 days ago and he was told the same thing by his IO. Usually you get the letter 2 weeks before the oath ceremony. Let's see what happened.

I have not received. As soon as I get I will post all of you.
I just read in another FORUM that somebody from Miami, received the letter yesterday for May 28 at 8:00 am. THAT IS GOOD NEWS!!!!! Cross fingers everybody!!!