Miami Oath Ceremony Date

ghazian said:
I heard there is an oath on 12th and one on 13th in miami ( called the miami beech convention centre).

I need to go out of the country latest by 2nd april, do u know if they r having oath ceremony at any other place aswell, plus how many days notice they give u ? i have not received any letter about my oath yet

my interview was on 9th jan 2006.

Sorry. forgot the last part of your question: they are having ceremonies in the DO since January. Smaller than the ones at the MBCC but full of applicants anyway.

miami oath

No i dont know anyone who has oath on 12/13 but i called the MBCC and they only confirmed the dates....i hope we get it by end of march cuz i have to leave the country and i dont know how long it will take to reschedule the oath?
plz let me know if u hear anything.
thanks

Sure, as fast as possible the better... so let's pray to have it for the 12th (although too close already) or for something later in the month. As for the reschedule it true can be a problem but if no other way exists just go for it as here you only have the bad experiences posted and I'm sure they are minority. Of course you will be taking a chance but you should be ok unless this trip will be too long and then violating the requirements.

Don't worry as I will post here as soon as I get my wife's oath letter.

Cheers

Greetings my future fellow Americans :)
I was interviewed on March 11th. No letter yet, but I was told the next ceremony would be some time in May.

Miami Oath Ceremony April 14th, May 28-29th, 2008

A friend of a friend told me that that friend's wife got oath letter for tomorrow March 20th and that his will be on April 14th, 2008. Another friend was told there will be a huge ceremony on May 28th and 29th, 2008. Has anyone received or heard of any oath ceremony in Miami coming soon? Thanks and good luck!!!!!:confused:

N-652

Good morning all,
I applied for naturalization in April of 2007 and i had my interview on the 11th of March 2008. I arrived around 1:30 PM for my 2 o clock interview. We were around 60 and i was called at 2:05 PM. Within 10 minutes i was out of the office. The IO went through my papers and asked me 6 questions, asked me to write a sentence and i read one also and said congratulations and put a big stamp that says approved on the application. He did not however give me a N-652. He said my oath ceremony will be most likely at the end of May or beginning of June at the Miami beach convention center.
While waiting, some people were leaving with their N-652 and some others without it even though i could see the IO telling them congratulations and they were all Happy. Is that a big deal? not having the N-652?
Thank you.

---------------------------

Texas - Miami
04/10/07: Priority Date
04/27/07: Receipt Notice Rcvd
05/02/07: FP Notice Rcvd
05/18/07: FP Submitted
12/19/07: Interview Notice Rcvd
03/11/08: Interview Date (Approved & Passed)
00/00/00: Oath Notice Rcvd
00/00/00: Oath Taken
00/00/00: Applied for US Passport
00/00/00: Received US Passport

oath ceremony

Hi everyone

I had my interview on February 29th. The INS officer told me that most likely I will not be scheduled for the 20th of March since that ceremony was almost full. He mentioned 2 more for May, he never mentioned one in Aril.

Good morning all,
I applied for naturalization in April of 2007 and i had my interview on the 11th of March 2008. I arrived around 1:30 PM for my 2 o clock interview. We were around 60 and i was called at 2:05 PM. Within 10 minutes i was out of the office. The IO went through my papers and asked me 6 questions, asked me to write a sentence and i read one also and said congratulations and put a big stamp that says approved on the application. He did not however give me a N-652. He said my oath ceremony will be most likely at the end of May or beginning of June at the Miami beach convention center.
While waiting, some people were leaving with their N-652 and some others without it even though i could see the IO telling them congratulations and they were all Happy. Is that a big deal? not having the N-652?
Thank you.

--------------------------

Texas - Miami
04/10/07: Priority Date
04/27/07: Receipt Notice Rcvd
05/02/07: FP Notice Rcvd
05/18/07: FP Submitted
12/19/07: Interview Notice Rcvd
03/11/08: Interview Date (Approved & Passed)

Do not worry about it, you are already approved and you will definitely receive an oath ceremony letter very soon. Please, keep us posted when you get it. I noticed we have almost same processing dates, less than a month difference. We might be going to the same ceremony in either April or May. Good luck!!!!!

Thanks Andrews, i'll keep posting any new information. Did anyone go to the oath ceremony yesterday?

I was scheduled for my exam in Miami at 9:30 am, after they called me and did all question, the agent told me that I had passed the exam, gave me a document and told me to wait for the OATH Ceremony notification, I have been waiting since then, but instead I got a notification that I should go a get my fingerprints retaken (last time was 02/28/2007). I went yesterday and I asked the person that was helping me why I should get the fingerprints retaken and he told me that : "fingerprints expire after 15 months, and should be retaken until you become a citizen" Does it happen to anybody else?

Well congratulations on the exam testcraig01, I've been waiting for the oath letter since June 2006, and my fingerprints were taken on February 2006, I guess mine are expire but I haven't receive any notifications, I'm still waiting, Good Luck

No i dont know anyone who has oath on 12/13 but i called the MBCC and they only confirmed the dates....i hope we get it by end of march cuz i have to leave the country and i dont know how long it will take to reschedule the oath?
plz let me know if u hear anything.
thanks

When you called to MBCC they gave you the dates for oath ceremonies? Which dates they gave you? I have my interview in 13 days and I just want to know oath dates in order to organize my life a little bit. Thanks

hello colombianlady

When you called to MBCC they gave you the dates for oath ceremonies? Which dates they gave you? I have my interview in 13 days and I just want to know oath dates in order to organize my life a little bit. Thanks

I called MBCC at 305-673-7311 and just asked when will the next Naturalization Ceremony be held and I was told USCIS have booked May 28th and May 29th, 2008. I hope this is helpful and good luck!

I called MBCC at 305-673-7311 and just asked when will the next Naturalization Ceremony be held and I was told USCIS have booked May 28th and May 29th, 2008. I hope this is helpful and good luck!

Andrews: Thank you very much. Of course is VERY helpful.

I will keep you all posted!!!!

Andrews: Let me know when you get your oath appointment. Hopefully we will be together-

I wish you the best and will be really happy to attend the next oath ceremony with as many of you as possible. best luck to ya'll. :cool:

PD:I went to the Naturalization Office recently to inquire about my case status and officer told me that once a supervisor reviews the file and approves it, then the case gets in qeue for oath ceremony but they only send oath ceremony letters about 4 to 3 weeks before actual oath day. Information officer confirmed there will be ceremonies in may but did not want to specify the dates.

My Interview is next April 15th. I am counting.... and hoping to be included in the May group for the Oath.

05/30/07: FP Notice Rcvd
06/13/07: FP Submitted
01/28/08: Interview Notice Rcvd
04/15/08: Interview Date

Nothing yet.
And I am really worried because our mailman confuses streets & terraces.
someone else got my interview letter, and was kind enough to bring it to me.

Maybe he didn't like the candy we gave him for Christmas....

A year ago I was having a lot of problems with my mail too, and that is why I decided to rent a mailbox at a UPS store, exclusively for my citizenship mail. So far, NO PROBLEMS.
I am sure he liked your candy....
I hope you will receive that appointment very soon!!