Miami OATH 2006

jeancpsloulou said:
Got my ceremony letter for June 13th 2006 :D .

Finally Jean. Congratulations!!!!!!!!
Hope all got it by now. I'm enjoying my citizenship a lot and I'm sure you all will. Just passing by to check on the situation.

Cheers

userinmiami said:
Hi, so glad to see many people from Miami here. I went to interview on Feb/24/06. The officer gave me the form N-652, said that I passed the test of English and U.S. history and government, a decision cannot yet be made about my application because waiting for security check. I haven't received the oath letter until now. Should I go to USCIS Miami office to check? By the way I requested to change my name, is this another reason caused the delay?

Yes and Yes.... set an infopass and inquiry about your security check. If not done yet please refer to other topics in this board regarding what to do next. Don't let it pass too much otherwise you are bound for a lenghty wait...you should act as soon as the normal period has passed.

If you're luck enough you will get it done when you go to your infopass and then, sorry to say, you must have a different ceremony than everyone else. As long as I know name change ceremonies are smaller ones and are realized in the district office (you should inquiry about this also to your infopass officer as these things changes and it might be different now than last year).

Go ahead and good luck

Recent news from Miami

Hi, guys!

Any recent news from Miami? Oaths, NCs, interviews? Please, share your timelines, guidelines, etc.

Best regards.

Hi
I've sent my application in Sept. 06

PD: 09/21/2006
FP: 10/20/2006

My dad sent his in Oct 2005 and had the oath in May 2006.

I've been following your case Edgrapes, because my coworker sent her application in Nov. 2004 and passed the interview (like 3-6 months after) and she's stills waiting for her oath. She contacted her congresswoman, but nothing happened. She's just seeing everybody applying 1yr and 2yrs after her and they get their oath before her :eek:

I've told her to sue them.

Have you file your lawsuit yet??

Thanks everyone

No, not yet! I've got some information from three different people in Miami area that they received their oath ceremony letter around 9 months (+/- a month) after the interview. I am right in the middle of that range. I am carefully preparing for the lawsuit and will be filing shortly. Please, keep us posted with any other information from Miami area, including your coworker's case. Thank you in advance.

miami oath

Hi, my brother got his oath letter for 19th dec at 8 PM ( at night)...does anyone knows if its a real time or typing mistake.

Guys,
If anybody in Southern Florida, please post if you have any Info about upcoming Oath Ceramonies.

Thanks in advance.

Moody

Dec 19th

Moody22,
Me and my wife attended interview on Nov 21st.
I got the oath for Dec 19th at Miami Beach COnvention Center.
My wife hasnt recieved oath letter yet. We are still waiting.

Whenever you get your oath letter, please share your case progress with us. Please let me know if I can answer any questions. I will post my path experience as soon as I complete it next tuesday (dev 19th 12 pm).

thanks

goodyear07 said:
Moody22,
Me and my wife attended interview on Nov 21st.
I got the oath for Dec 19th at Miami Beach COnvention Center.
My wife hasnt recieved oath letter yet. We are still waiting.

Whenever you get your oath letter, please share your case progress with us. Please let me know if I can answer any questions. I will post my path experience as soon as I complete it next tuesday (dev 19th 12 pm).

thanks

Dear goodyear07,

I know about the 19th oath ceremony, but it seems that i'm not going to make it on this one.
I want to know when the following oath cermony is going to be, i hope it will be in January, otherwise i have to wait to April.
Please share your experince if your wife recived any oath letter, and good luck in your oath ceremony.

Regards,

Moody

Guys,

Does any one know of any upcoming OATH ceremonies in Miami. I had and interview on 01/17/2007, and still waiting for OATH letter.

Thanks.