Miami OATH 2006

Miamipeter

Yours should be near. A coworker was interviewed Nov 20th and got the oath last Saturday.... batches sometimes are delayed but you should be around. Please post when you get your letter and good luck
;)

Any more dates?

Interview on Jan 30th... still waiting.

Wondering if there were any new dates. Also What number do you call to contact the Miami office to get an update?

Thanks all.

Waiting too...

Hi all,

I'm glad ther's more people in my same position and that we can talk about it and help each other by sharing information. I got my interview too on January 9th 2006 and haven't heard of them since then. I'm also waiting...

The person who interviewed me told me that the next ceremony was going to be scheduled for April (that was her estimate). She said that they were thinking about doing it before the summer and as quick as possible to avoid any hurricane delays, etc...

But again, I'm still waiting. I'm also kind of in a hurry to get my citizenship ready, so any info or any updates on the status of the ceremonies will be greatly apreciated. Thanks all for sharing the info!...

Lopez

Welcome to the club man... My wife (interviewed Jan 6th) got the same info from her examiner - ceremony in April. From my own case and most of the ones I've seen in Miami the time from interview to the oath has been 2.5 to 3.5 months. We are close to it already and hopefully it will happen shortly. It is important that we keep checking and posting any new info and dates so it is good to have more people on the boat.

:)

Oath Ceremony in April?...

Allright, let's see what happens...
As a side note... I was also told that the oath ceremony could be held in April and not sooner because they also wanted to wait a little longer and be able to get more people on it. The person who told me this also said that it would be around that date because they had to make reservations for the Miami Convention Center and that takes a while... so those are some additional 'reasons' why the ceremony will take place in April and not sooner. I just hope it is actually in April and not later than that....

Lopez

My son had to submit some papars yesterday,so he went to ins office and ask the officer ( she was very helpful he says) about the oath and she said its going to be after 7th april. But she was not sure about anything as people are waiting more then 4 months now.

Hi,
I had the interview on Feb 9th. I guess if you are all waiting for over two to three months, it does not look like I will get my oath letter before May. Thanks for posting the information you know.

Here are my time lines.

PD: July, 2005
FP: Septemeber, 2005
Interview Letter: November, 2005
Interview Date: Feb 9th.

Hi Anno;

Welcome. Yes we will keep posting dates as they happen. There were no postings regarding oath dates for any interview done this year so a large ceremony should be around this month or mid April being the last the most probable as many are receiving the same answer from the DO. Hope yours will be on the same boat.

Cheers

miami oath

My lawyer just informed me that my swear-in ceremony will be on 4/12 at 8am, Miami Conv. Center! (interviewed on 11/29/05)

Great news, congratulations. Did he get the letter or it is an inside information? Hope we all get the same date since by the time from the last mega oath (Dec 13th) they should pack the place the same way. As you guys get the letters please post but only with the letter received so that we sure of what is happening.

My wife didn't get it yet. If we take as face value the 04/12 oath date (not confirmed by anyone yet) we should begin to receive them 3 weeks before and this means next week, hopefully.

Tks

Oath Letter received

Today, I have received my oath letter for April 13th (8 am) at the Miami Beach Convention Center. I hope LuizPaulo and others on this thread received it as well. Interview date was Feb 9th, 2006.

I have not received any letter yet and i am leaving country tommorrow, (I have to go ) so i guess i will reschedule my oath. Its really sad that we have to wait so long,sometimes there are family emergencies and you don't know what to do in this situation.

anno1 said:
Today, I have received my oath letter for April 13th (8 am) at the Miami Beach Convention Center. I hope LuizPaulo and others on this thread received it as well. Interview date was Feb 9th, 2006.

Thanks Anno;

It is not for me as my oath was back december 13th but for my wife. We didn't get the letter yet although her interview has been on Jan 6th. Hopefully we will all get it soon.

Cheers for your letter ! :D

ghazian said:
I have not received any letter yet and i am leaving country tommorrow, (I have to go ) so i guess i will reschedule my oath. Its really sad that we have to wait so long,sometimes there are family emergencies and you don't know what to do in this situation.

Sorry to hear that... :( you're right, we are only pieces in the puzzle and we can't change our place on it. I do think this could be better but we must play with the music. If you have already a date to return send your reschedule notice ASAP stating what would be the best period to have it scheduled. Have a safe trip.

Oath letter received

My mother just got her letter today for 4/12 ceremony in Miami Beach, but not my father (they applied and had interview at the same time). He's probably stuck in background check hell.

Good luck to all,

Pablo