Miami interview

andiron4334

Registered Users (C)
i had my interview on 5/10.
it lasted a brief 10 minutes.
I was asked 6 questions..i think i got all right.
Was asked to write a simple sentence and asked to read.

Was asked about the traffic citation that i had in my apps and the interviewer noted down somthing on it. He asked if i was ever arrested etc and i said no..

Asked for the pledge and loyalty to US and i replied in the affirmative.

Then i was asked to write cursively my name on 2 photos. He said write nicely as this will be on naturalization certificate

Then He had another form that i vaguely recall to be "oath certification form"..I was asked to write my name cursively on this too.

Then he said that's all.
I asked if i am all set..He said yes.
I also asked if i get form 652..he said he would, but the computer is not working! Besides, he said somthing like you have finished it anyway. ( i think he meant i passed the test)

Then he said we are trying people to get oath in june, didn't know if there was any room there..otherwise in september.

I said i am moving to amother apartment..he asked me to update that on the website.

I asked what if don't have the letter in 4 months (could well be due to my move)..
he said: you can come right here and fill some form.

Any opinions? Especially about the oath certification.. i forgot to see what form number it was, as everything went too fast.
Thx

andiron

Congratulations. I was told 60-90 days for the oath from the date of my interview (San Antonio) so yours seems in the ballpark.

Make sure you do a good job of letting them know your address change. I would mail and use either Fedex or USPS priority mail with return receipt. Also, do not forget to complete the AR-11; this is in addition to letting your local USCIS office know (the one that is handling your N-400).