Miami interview experience

andiron4334 said:
I had my FP done on 11/21. How to find out if FBI cleared/reported it..Any number or website? Also, is there a point in taking an infopass?
My RD is Oct,2006.(Miami Center)
Thx
Andiron
call them @ 304 625 5590

Moody

cajack said:
Good luck on your interview next week. You will be fine. Take care,

Jack

Dear Jack,

Thanks for your nice words, I will post here as soon as i'm done.

Regards,

Moody

andiron4334 said:
moody:
what is that I-751 condition you are talking about?
thx
andiron

I-751 is the application you file with the CIS to remove the conditions on your residency if you get your green card through marrige to a U.S citizen. you have to file it 2 years after the conditional green card, and you have to still married to your wife until this application get approved.

Moody

Last edited by a moderator:
goodyear07 said:
Hi Moody,
thanks for your reply. You had definitely gone thru very frustrating delays in application. Hopefully things will start moving along for you. Thanks for your reply.

Just yesterday I got my oath notification letter for Dec-19 at Miami Beach Convention Center at 12 noon. My wife hasnt. Like I posted in the earlier interview experience for my wife (first name related), she was told she has to go to a court place to get the oath. So we are waiting for her notification to show up in the mailbox.

I wish we both had ours in the same place. But whatever, its upto INS, I guess.

thanks again for your reply.

Goodyear07,

I hope i will see you there on Dec.19, I had my interview today, and i'm waiting for the Oath letter to show up in my mail box.

please click the link below for my Int. experince:

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1565662#post1565662

moody22,
Very happy to hear you finally got it thru. I hope that you make it for Dec 19th. We will see each other at convention center. It will make one of the fast oaths (considering miami every 3 mos or so oaths) if you can make it to dec 19th.

I read your experience. Good to know things are getting better for you.

Stay in touch on this board. Good luck. Keep your fingers crossed.

My wife still hasnt got her oath yet.

Hi "goodyear07": Did your wife ever receive a letter/date for the judicial oath ceremony (name change issue)? Please advise if you know of any upcoming judicial oath (name change) ceremony date in Miami (or even a recent past date). Thanks in advance. Regards, Rajiv.

Hi Miami_Beach_Boy: Did you (or anyone else reading this) ever receive a letter/date for the judicial oath ceremony (name change issue) recently? Please advise if you know of any upcoming judicial oath (name change) ceremony date in Miami (March/April 2007 or even a recent past date). Thanks in advance. Best Wishes. Regards, Rajiv.

Hello Folks;

Does anyone happen to know when the next Judicial Naturalization Oath Ceremony (Court Ceremony for Name Change Cases) will be held in the Miami, FL area? Please advise. This is not the main/large ceremony but a supposedly smaller ceremony for folks who have a name-change issue. I read somewhere in these posts that one was held as recently as yesterday (03/16/2007) but for some reason, I did not receive a letter to show up for it, even though my interview was held much earlier.

Any comments/assistance would be greatly appreciated. You may reply either in the open forum or send me a Private Message/Private e-mail through this site by clicking on my name/alias (bold header) above.

Thank you all. Good luck and best wishes to everyone!

Regards,

Rajiv.

Hello everyone!

This pertains to N-400 (application for naturalization). Are they now scheduling interviews in Miami for folks who may not even have cleared the FBI name check yet? Or, if you get interviewed, you can safely assume that the name check has already been completed? In other words, does getting interviewed (Miami District Office) automatically imply that the name check has been completed and will not hold up your processing? Please advise.

Thanks in advance!

Rajiv.

Hey guys, where should I send the FOIPA letter to in Miami ? I have been waiting for interview letter since fingerprint on September 23.

goodyear07, thanks for sharing your story. Hope you get the oathfor both of you very soon.

Edgrapes, I have been following to your case for a while. How has it been? I'm sorry that you have been waiting for so long. Hope hear your good news soon.

My name check is finally cleared. This triggered the second FP appointment, which I had on March 16. Yesterday I went to USCIS downtown office for an Infopass where they told me that I will be scheduled for the next available oath ceremony. Will give you another update as soon as I hear something new from them.

Hello Folks;

Does anyone happen to know when the next Judicial Naturalization Oath Ceremony (Court Ceremony for Name Change Cases) will be held in the Miami, FL area? Please advise. This is not the main/large ceremony but a supposedly smaller ceremony for folks who have a name-change issue. I read somewhere in these posts that one was held as recently as yesterday (03/16/2007) but for some reason, I did not receive a letter to show up for it, even though my interview was held much earlier.

Any comments/assistance would be greatly appreciated. You may reply either in the open forum or send me a Private Message/Private e-mail through this site by clicking on my name/alias (bold header) above.

Thank you all. Good luck and best wishes to everyone!

Regards,

Rajiv.

I had an Infopass appointment at USCIS downtown office yesterday and they told me that next oath ceremony will be held on 04/04/07, but it's already filled. The next available one, apparently, will be held on 06/14/07. Good luck.

Dear edgrapes;

Thank you for sharing the info. Congratulations that your own process is drawing to a successful conclusion. The oath date of 06/14/2007 seems to be in line with last year's schedule, as I read somewhere in these online postings that they had April and June Oath Ceremonies during 2006 as well. Time flies! It may seem like a long wait, but your 06/14/2007 date will be here before you know it.

I think I also read somewhere that you can request an Administrative Oath (at the USCIS office) under extenuating circumstances related to personal emergencies, employment, etc. You may want to ask them or write to them if they will just give you a simple oath sooner at the office. Please share your experience/results with others on this forum if you can. Thanks!

Good luck and best wishes.

Regards,

Rajiv.

Dear edgrapes;

Thank you for sharing the info. Congratulations that your own process is drawing to a successful conclusion. The oath date of 06/14/2007 seems to be in line with last year's schedule, as I read somewhere in these online postings that they had April and June Oath Ceremonies during 2006 as well. Time flies! It may seem like a long wait, but your 06/14/2007 date will be here before you know it.

I think I also read somewhere that you can request an Administrative Oath (at the USCIS office) under extenuating circumstances related to personal emergencies, employment, etc. You may want to ask them or write to them if they will just give you a simple oath sooner at the office. Please share your experience/results with others on this forum if you can. Thanks!

Good luck and best wishes.

Regards,

Rajiv.

Thanks for your warm words, Rajiv. I will definately share any new information I get that is related to my or any other N400 case in Miami that I know of.

Best regards.