Miami INS Office

vsiva23

Registered Users (C)
Any body knows Miami BCIS I-485 status Inquiry phone number. Because my case got transfered one year before from TSC to Miami. My Lawyer put two inquiry, no answer from Miami BCIS office. we do not know what to do NEXT?

I asked my attorney, she is telling this is WAITING GAME. What to do... please give me your suggestions.

Siva

miami ins

vsiva-go to miami ins office in morning before 12:00 noon and u will get chance to speak to IIO about your i-485 status application...

In July'02, i went to miami ins to get my renewed ead and asked IIO about my i-485,they told me that u will hear from us (no timeframe was provided)and that the applicaition is assigned to a miami officer since june 2002.have not heard from them till date...

EAD renew question after transfer

I am in the same boat, my I485 RD is September 2001, and my case got transfered to Miami in last month. Last year I renewed my EAD and AP from TSC, this year since the case has already been transfered to Miami, should I file the EAD renew to TSC or Miami BCIS ?
I am also looking for phone numbers to call Miami BCIS, the one I get from my transfer notice is already disconnected.

Thanks a lot.

MaoMao,
Was your case transferred even before you finger printed?

If you already did your FP, can you let us know when?

Thanks

Gokulanand,

Finally I got my EAD from Miami Ins Office last week. I walk-in on April 16, 2003 for interim-EAD, but they gave appointment on May 8, 03. The same day I received my EAD (It's third time EAD).

Then I asked about my I-485 case, my case not in Miami BCIS office, it's in West Palm Beach office. I asked IIO, I have not received any update from BCIS. I showed my transfer Notice from TSC on May 07, 2002. It's stated that, my case is transfered to Miami INS office. Then the officer mentioned to me, your case in West Palm Beach office, not in Miami Office. I can't tell more... check with West Palm Beach Office.

See here, how this people are scoring us.

vsiva

Thanks for the update.I called senator Bob's office today and they mentined that it takes 16month for Miami to call for interview and that they cannot expedite unless it is life-or-death situation!

If you call them ask them to the processing time for west palm beach office(i.e. if any cases are processed there).

Do you live in West Palm beach or Miami or Fort Lauderdale?

Keep in touch-i will inform u if i recv interview call.