Miami FL - N-400 Timeline

Congrats!!!

I have my ceremony this Fri 7/24 at Hialeah office.

You should be getting oath letter within a month time. I got mine within a week.

I hope someone can help me out with this quesiton,
I just went for my interview today and I passed =]
I was so excited i forgot to ask when will the next
ceremony will be, I went for my interview in Oakland Park, florida,
anyone know when will their next ceremony will be?
Thanks

Congrats Sam99! I so cannot wait for the ceremony. Also do you know how often they do oath ceremony?

I am not sure how often they do the oath but I assume they might be doing atleast twice a month. We have no choice but to wait for oath letter for ceremony.

Congrats Sam99! I so cannot wait for the ceremony. Also do you know how often they do oath ceremony?

I'm not from Miami, I had my interview at Oakland Park, July 21, and pass.
now i will just wait for the ceremony letter, n i can't wait.

I'm not from Miami, I had my interview at Oakland Park, July 21, and pass.
now i will just wait for the ceremony letter, n i can't wait.

Which city are you from? It will help others, also please post your timeline. Thanks.

Update: I am done with my Oath today Fri 7/24/09 at Hialeah, Miami DO. Total 180 applicant showed up from 15 countries including one from UK and Spain. It took us more than 90 minutes for complete ceremony.

Also applied for PP & card on same day. Good luck!!!

Naturalization Ceremony 7/24 in Hialeah

Hi there - I was naturalized yesterday in the Hialeah office too! I was actually the one up on the stage leading the Pledge of Allegiance! It was quite an honor to be chosen to go up on the stage!!:)

WoW Congrats you guys! I don't know how to make the timeline, but I had my interview on the July 21st and pass, and I'm still waiting for my ceremony letter, I hope soooooooooooon.

P.S. I'm from Coral Springs.

Are you the one also reading the countries and their count or just pledge of allegiance? You did a good job on the stage.

Also I had a chance to take the pic with my IO after the oath :)

Hi there - I was naturalized yesterday in the Hialeah office too! I was actually the one up on the stage leading the Pledge of Allegiance! It was quite an honor to be chosen to go up on the stage!!:)

Sorry for not replying before. Was not aware of your question. For my interview I have to go to the North Miami one....

Just got my yellow paper This Saturday.. Letter dated for the 23rd but got it the 26th because of holidays.