MIAMI Field Office Time Lines Thread

andrews

:cool: I have decided to start this thread so that those applicants under Texas Service Center and under Miami Field Office jurisdiction can post their time lines. Please, do not forget that communicating between each other in a respectful way, makes our road towards US Citizenship smoothier!:p

Thank you for starting a new thread. My timeline is as follow:

N-400 Mailed: 12/28/2006
PD: 01/03/2007
FP Notice: 01/18/2007
FP Done: 01/30/2007
Interview Letter Date??
Interview Date??
Oath??

Thank you for starting a new thread. My timeline is as follow:

N-400 Mailed: 12/28/2006
PD: 01/03/2007
FP Notice: 01/18/2007
FP Done: 01/30/2007
Interview Letter Date??
Interview Date??
Oath??

Hello dadababu2000, how long did it take until you got your receipt letter? I have not gotten anything yet, but it has only been 8 days since USCIS received my N-400 Application. Thanks.:eek:

Turn down for early FP!

I went for early fingerprints yesterday (Saturday) but I was turned down rudely:mad: . I tried to explain to the guy several times my college and work schedule but he did not listen nor care:mad: ! I will have to submit my fingerprints as scheduled:D . I will keep you posted! Thanks.:cool:

fingerprints done!

The process was very smooth and fast. I was given a booklet with a CD so that I start studying for the Civics test. Good luck to you all!:D

Any recent interview in Miami DO

I am really surprised that there is no recent interview experience posting under Miami DO. I suspect being large office there might have been several interview in each month but no one is coming forward with their experience/timeline.

FBI Fingerprints Results

I am really surprised that there is no recent interview experience posting under Miami DO. I suspect being large office there might have been several interview in each month but no one is coming forward with their experience/timeline.

Hello there:
I as very happy to hear from the FBI over the phone that theyhave already sent the results back to USCIS on the fingerprints that were submitted yesterday:eek: ! Wasn't that fast???:eek: I hope none of us got stucked in Name Check, and I also which FBI were as fast with name check as they are with fingerprints results.
dadababu2000: unfortunately, most people who come to this thread are because they are looking for some type of assistance and/or advice and others want to provide that assistance and/or advice which is really appreciated. But generally speaking, it seems like there is only a very low percentage of those in the same process who come here. that is probably why we do not see those posts on Miami interviews. I wish you good luck and a very soon Naturalization. :cool:

name check cleared

my name check cleared before fingerprints were submitted, isn't it great!:) goog luck to you all, I was told I am in the interview qeue!!!!:eek: