Messes changed Card ordered to "Case Approved" I am surprized what is it??

Diamonds

Registered Users (C)
Dear Friends,
Please help me figerout what is happening in my kids cases. Here is the story:
My kids I485 weres approved with me on December 8,2004. But the online messes were showing that "this receipt # is wrong please call customer services" but the Luds were keep changing and received the welcome notices.
again on Jan.3 i got email that "the case with these receipt # ....Your application is approved and the card is ordered" i called Ins on 1/3/05 first of all they are unable to get the information with these receipt # and told me your application for I485 has been received on so and so date...the old things but i told them that these cases already were approved on 12/08/04 so that officer asked me who told you?, how you know? i said i got the welcome notices from Ins, then he said please hold on for few minutes....and then with same mouth he said that these cases were approved but our record not showing, our site have some problem. But on Jan. 3, 2005 i got email again with this messes: " On Jan 3, your application has been approved and we ordered you the Card with these receipt #..." this time i am able to see the messes on the site and today again on 1/6/05 i got the email saying the following messes the messes confused me :confused: : "On Jan 6,2005, we have approved your cases and we mailed you the receipt" What is that for? why? i am totaly confused please help me with your exprience guys.

It happened for me too !

Same happend for my daughter's case. Not found , Card ordered & then messaged changed to approved. Approval after card ordered is the date on they mailed the card.

Hope it helps!

Thanks Gc Candidate,
Atleast i come to know that this is not to worry!! but if there are more people exprience this problem please share the exprience with me.

Thanks once again!!