Message to Dan Dan regarding the plastic card

gcuser

Registered Users (C)
Hi Dan Dan,

In my wife\'s case the AVM doesn\'t say that it has ordered the card for her, but it does in my case although we both had stamping on Aug 19th,2001. I have seen your message and came to know that in your case it has happened to you.

So do you have any Idea what we can do in order to find out why the card is not being ordered. If you do please let me know.

Thanx

No Title

Hi,
   Just to add more confusion, here is our detail,

Stamped on : Aug 13, 2001 in San Jose
   We received the card which was ordered on 08/29/01 for my son was received yesterday. When my wife called INS yesterday to find out what is going on with our cards ( mine, my wife\'s and other son), IIO said that it takes some time to receive the docs. from San jose. At the sametime,She is surprised to know that we have received my son\'s card. We all went to the stamping on the same time.

Good luck

No Title

In my case my wife and son have both received their cards. For me the AVM message still has not changed to card ordered. I called up VSC yesterday but the IIO I spoke to unfortunately was one of the stupid ones. She was unwilling to look up anything and kept saying I would have to wait. She did say that everything was ok and "in the right place", God only knows what that means. She also said my card is "under production" , when I asked her what the difference was between "under production" and a card being ordered she didn\'t know. I think she said all that just to get me off the phone as her snotty attitude wasn\'t working.

Anyway I plan on waiting for a month more before I call again as a couple of my friends received their card two or three months after their dependents did and I\'m not particularly worried about not having my card.

Sorry I wasn\'t much help :)