Max

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

My 485 was approved at CSC and stamped at SJ, CA and AVM message changed lately to following

"Porcessing for alien registration card or green card is complete. INS document will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready"

Does any body know what is this mean and how long to get the plastic card from this point.

Thanks in avance.

No card yet

we all stamped at same time 5-17-01, I received my card 8-23-01. for my son ATM change to "Porcessing for alien registration card or green card is complete. INS document will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready" on 8-21-01, no card yet!, for my wife, ATM just change to""Porcessing for alien registration card or green card is complete. INS document will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready".

Why the message is diffrent.

I heard from others the message says "card ordered on so and so date" before you get your card. Dose anybody know why AVM message for my case is different.

Thanks

No Title

Actually, the message gets changed twice. "Processing for ..." is the first one, and "On xx/xx, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card" is the last message you hear.

How long..

NatoJ

Do you know how long it takes at CSC from first message to second message.

Thanks
Max

No Title

In my case, it took about 10 days. Check out Ciba\'s web site for plastic card tracking. You get the idea.

Notoj: Any idea???

Any idea how long it can take to get cards in TSC?..I got my I-485 approved from CSC. But got Passport stamped in Dallas. 2 weeks ago message change to "processing complete....blah blah". I want to travel outside the US by end of this month.