Message in response to RFE

give_GC_now

Registered Users (C)
Has anyone got such online message in response to RFE received ?

"On January 14, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 730 and 730 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case."

Originally posted by sfbay_area_guy
Good for you. Get in the line now. i've been seeing that same message for the past two and half months :)

I don't think there is a line. Some got approved within a week. Me, too, two and a half months.... :eek:

wac-02-064

Last edited by a moderator:
May not be a long wait

It may not be a long wait. I send it on Dec 14'th. CSC received on Dec 18th. Case approved on Dec 30th.

If it is more than 2 months since CSC receivd your RFE, please have your Attorney send a FAX inquiry. I read it some where, stating CSC encourages such FAX inquiry if no action taken for more than 60 days to RFE.

Goodluck,

Re: May not be a long wait

Originally posted by wasamericandesi
It may not be a long wait. I send it on Dec 14'th. CSC received on Dec 18th. Case approved on Dec 30th.

Goodluck,
wasamericandesi & yih, did your message also changed to this one after RFE received & before approval?

It could even be a very short wait. BCIS recveived my response on Jan 12th and they approved my case and mailed the notice on Jan 14th (according to online status)...

sunamb
wac-02-069-XXXXX

Originally posted by sunamb
It could even be a very short wait. BCIS recveived my response on Jan 12th and they approved my case and mailed the notice on Jan 14th (according to online status)...

sunamb
wac-02-069-XXXXX
Congrates!!! Thats supersonic which is highly in contrast to the behavior of BCIS. Did your message ever change for RFE received?

give_GC_now,

Yes. Infact, we sent the RFE respnse by Fedex so that we could track it. Accordingly, the BCIS received the RFE response packet on Jan 9th (must be at their mail room). Jan12 th afternoon when I checked the online status, I got the same message as you got with date received as Jan 12th. Hopefully yours too will be approved this week. Good luck...

sunamb
wac-02-069-XXXXX

Originally posted by sunamb
give_GC_now,

Hopefully yours too will be approved this week. Good luck...

sunamb
wac-02-069-XXXXX

Thanks. That was the reply I was waiting to hear from some experienced person. I'm really excited!!!

hold on..

Our message changed on Jan2nd but even today nothing happened.
still I can see message like below but I know many people got approved with in week after message changed as received but our case is still pending after 14 days of message change.

On January 2, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 730 and 730 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case."

pathapati
020665xxxxx

pathapati & sunamb ,

Any of you AC21 case? I'm AC21 case as I'm wondering if they are taking more time for them or not?

Originally posted by give_GC_now
pathapati & sunamb ,

Any of you AC21 case? I'm AC21 case as I'm wondering if they are taking more time for them or not?

Mine is not a AC21 case.

sunamb