Message for xi - Case assigned to an officer

485BUG

Registered Users (C)
Since your case was assigned to an officer on 06/01/01. Mine was assigned on 06/04/01. My details are:

EB2/Others
PD 03/15/99
RD 05/05/00
ND 06/05//00
FP 02/06/01
Called IIO: Just Once on 06/05/01
Case Assigned: 06/04/01
AD: Waiting, I don\'t know how long will it take after the case is assigned to an Officer.

1) Wanted to see if you got any feedback from other members as to how long would it take to get something out of INS. Obviously, after the case is assigned to an officer. I also understand that there are no hard and fast rules, especially when the buzz word is "INS"

2) Also if there were any other members in the same situation as we are?

Your feedback is highly appreciated

No Title

485 bug...my case is not yet assigned to the officer...those details are for someone else...if you read those messages properly, you can figure it out...but I can tell you that approval is very close for you.
Xi

No Title

485BUG - It was me whose case was assigned to an officer on 6/1/01. Still Waiting......

As per one of the members of this board, it takes "less than two weeks" while according to another member it takes approximately 15 to 20 days, to get the case adjudicated after it is been assigned to an officer.

I don\'t know how authentic and reliable this info is???

PPAP69
LIN 00 193 5xxxx
I-485 RD: 5/30/00
I-485 ND: 6/22/00
FP: 3/27/01
Case assigned to officer: 6/1/01
AD: Waiting......

No Title

Sorry to Bug you xi and thanks for the input.
Thanks ppap69 for coming forward. Please keep me posted about any further developments in your case and I will do the same. To be frank, I would not mind if any of the two responses that you got from the board, holds true. That is I don\'t mind an approval in two to three weeks either!! Wishful thinking!!!
Best of luck to all