message for sujay

sree785

Registered Users (C)
Hi sujay,

Did you/your lawyer receive the approval notice? My I-485 is also approved on 28th.

thanks
Sree.

As of yesterday, we have not received the approval notice, today's mail yet to receive, have to wait and see.On top of that the mail man has the habit of misplacing mails.We had informed the postoffice, the best thing is all the time the person who received our mail came personally to our house to give it.And we had made that trip to his house to give his mail.
we informed this problem to our lawyer, he said he will tell us as soon as he gets the original , till today no news, lawyer is in arizona.
Do you have any idea how many days it takes to get the approval notice in mail?

thanks sujay

one of my friend got approved two weeks back(from NSC, not VSC) and he got his approval notice in one week. I will update you once i got my approval notice.

thanks again
sree.

sujay

sujay,
i received my approval notice yesterday. i just want to update you. and one more question, can i go for stamping with my copy?
thanks
sree.

Thanks for the update.
still not received the approval notice.Hopefully Monday should get it or have to call the lawyer for the original(if they have received it) or else on 14 th we have to call BCIS.
I think you can go for stamping with the copy of approval notice.Ask your lawyer. I heard from our friends that they give time and date in the approval notice, when to come ,is that true?
thanks.

In the approval letter, they will give the timings of the local ins office(like mon to fri 9 to 3 etc) and you can go when ever you want.