Message for Gumly

GCCOMETOME

Registered Users (C)
Hi Gumly, Did you hear anything from your local INS office regarding your passport stamping? If I am not mistaken, your case is just like mine - they couldn't process your I-551 because the system error for your approved I-485. I am still waiting on mine as TSC still hasn't updated my case in their system as of today.

Awaiting for your good news!

Last mesg i read was ... he got it stamped by going to Texas

Since your case was out of the box i was keen to follow up to see what happened.

I read his thread some time back and if i am not wrong ... Looks like he got it stamped by going to Texas Local Office.

Make a search and on his name and you may find it

Thanks! rmr_usa!

I will keep you guys updated as soon as I hear from local District office. God knows when! I actually went to local office again today but still has nothing updated! One very interesting thing is one officer told me he has four I-485 approved cases on his desk just like mine, all processed and approved by TSC during past two weeks but when they went to get passport stamping, they found out TSC's status of the cases haven't been updated as approved! Hopefully what that officer told me was true so I don't feel like I am the only one who is so unlucky!

I will go the local service center in a day or two and try to get my passport stamped again since it is just over 30 days since I went there.
Hopefully I will be lucky this time.
Other than that the customer service at 1-800 was not helpful and read what was on the website.
I will keep you posted.