Message "Document other than Card" updated....

banta4gc

Registered Users (C)
Hey.....did U guys see, they changed the old message,

Current Status: Document OTHER THAN CARD manufactured and mailed.
Remember the message,
>>>>
Document Other than card mailed to applicant

On May 1, 2007, we mailed the document we manufactured based on our earlier approval of this case, and mailed it to the address on we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

USCIS corrected it to a new one....
>>>>
Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.

On XX, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

>>>
wow, they got rid of the line "on our earlier approval of the case" - which was so misleading....THANK GOD....USCIS finally got this message corrected!

Was that for 485 approval ? If yes congrats, BANTA. :D
Hey.....did U guys see, they changed the old message,

Current Status: Document OTHER THAN CARD manufactured and mailed.
Remember the message,
>>>>
Document Other than card mailed to applicant

On May 1, 2007, we mailed the document we manufactured based on our earlier approval of this case, and mailed it to the address on we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

USCIS corrected it to a new one....
>>>>

On XX, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

>>>
wow, they got rid of the line "on our earlier approval of the case" - which was so misleading....THANK GOD....USCIS finally got this message corrected!

document other than card

hi today i got this mail from TSC.

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR
TO ADJUST STATUS

On May 8, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file.
You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if
you move before you get it, call customer service.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case
status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from
USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS
Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at
www.uscis.gov under Case Status & Processing Dates.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

any body explain what it does mean, is it approval or any query.

Koritalasr

koritalsar,

It may be some USCIS notice.....could be FP notice or Address Change notice etc...
Check up with your lawyer, if it's a FP notice - he may get a copy as well...

what document? still there is an ambiguity in their message.

madgu-gc2005....I agree...USCIS sucks...their messages don't make sense...

eg: When I485 gets denied, rarely does the online message get updated?
When FP notice gets returned to them, U get this stupid message and when you call TSC - they have no clue what document it is!

How dumb can they get....It's time that they updated their systems to be more user friendly!

madgu-gc2005....I agree...USCIS sucks...their messages don't make sense...

eg: When I485 gets denied, rarely does the online message get updated?
When FP notice gets returned to them, U get this stupid message and when you call TSC - they have no clue what document it is!

How dumb can they get....It's time that they updated their systems to be more user friendly!

Is USCIS not understanding what they are doing? or it is intentional... looks like that.

CIS Ombudsman office - constantly offers such recommendations....and USCIS pretty much knows these flaws in its system...

I suspect - it's their legacy mainframe applications that they have - which badly need upgradation....since immigration is not a revenue generating entrprise (in it's true sense)...all things will take their slow course...I guess...

Hi banta,

last week on may 4th my self and my wife gave the second time finger prints. is it because of this?

koritalasr

Hi banta,

last week on may 4th my self and my wife gave the second time finger prints. is it because of this?

koritalasr