Message Changed to Card Ordered

mdawane

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys, I stamped my Passport on August 6th but nothing happened till 60 days and as per the Website I contacted the Customer Service Center on their 800 Number on 10/06/2004. The Lady was quite helpful and she said i don't need to File G-731 as she is going to Initiate an inquiry.

And Voila Next day at 6:04 PM i got email from USCIS that my Card has been Completed. I was very happy to see the message when after 10 minutes i got the message card ordered.

I would strongly suggest if you have not got your card after 60 days call the Customer Service Center atleast you got nothing to lose.

Last edited by a moderator:
My experience with USCIS 800 help line was completely the opposite

I have been waiting for my plastic card for over 7 months; I have called USCIS 800 number twice in the last few months, getting no response at all. Everytime, the clerk on the phone took my information and promised me with an update of my card status within 30 days. USCIS never made good of their promise. I am disillusioned. Right now, some congressman in my area is helping me out. Wish me luck, y'all!

mine too - frustrating

i've been waiting for my card for 4 months now. called USCIS twice and sent in certified mail as well to CSC. nothing changed - not even LUD. Message still says processing completed for over two months now