Message changed to 485 Approved

No Title

Ok Jackie,

I agree to most of your views, but take tha example of me. My process is going ok till now, but I had to spend 300 dollars to get my questions answered from an Independeny attorney. In a foreign country like US the indian consultant has many apprehensions in his /her minds and thay would like to clarify that. If you can\'t handle the call volume you sohuld make arrangements.

Concerned!

No Title

Beautiful. I liked your quote "Company Policy". If you ask anything, each recruiter/RIS create a new policy on the fly which applies only to that individual.

Don\'t expect something will work out if you hammer these guys. I am sure about Ravi, he himself don\'t know how to return or answer calls how you can expect from others.

No Title

One more approval.

VSC
EB1 EA, Approved on 7/14/2000
Stamped last week

Other detailed information:
PD 12/1997
I-485, RD 2/1999, ND 3/1999
FP 2/2000
I appreciate it so much for ISN great effort
and everyone\'s inputs in this board.

Good luck to everyone.

No Title

One more approval.

VSC
EB1 EA, Approved on 7/14/2000
Stamped last week

Other detailed information:
PD 12/1997
I-485, RD 2/1999, ND 3/1999
FP 2/2000
I am very thankful to Mr. Khanna for
providing this wonderful board.
I appreciate it so much for ISN great effort
and everyone\'s inputs in this board.

Good luck to everyone.

No Title

Question:My RD 4/12/99 ND 5/17/99. But on the message it says "Your I485 was received on May 17, 1999". Is it wrong? Shouldn\'t it say that it was received on April 12, 1999?

Please let me know what message you got when you were still waiting. Does this affect my waiting?

Thanks a lot! and Congratulations!
Best,
EZ

No Title

Welcome to the world of INS !!!

Yes, the automated voice message does give the Notice Date as the receive date. INS just wants to make sure that we get thoroughly confused :)