message changed for my case

mi_gc

Registered Users (C)
Message changed for first time as below after filing 485.

On July XX, 2003, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

ND July 2002
FP Sep 2002

This happend to me on the jusly 9th and remains the same as of now.

RD 09/27/02 ND 10/17/02

Status Change

Can either of mi_gc or sachdev please answer my question?

Did you change your address recently? Did you call Customer Service to enquire about the FP status? I am wondering what triggered the change of message in your case.

My ND/RD is July 20, 2002 and FP was done in Sep 10, 2002. The message is still the same.("We mailed you a receipt with information about processing...570 and 600 days...."). Nothing about FP at all.

Thanks,
Crouching Tiger.

I got same message

I got same message for me and for my wife. I changed my address 2 weeks back. Looks like this trigger the change of message!

ND 10/15/2003

CrouchingTiger2,

The message shows the change in status as of 09 July'03 and I requested for change of address in the first week of August. But I did not notice the change till second or third week of August.

I have changed the address for the entire family but the said message change is only for me. Other members of my family do not have any change of message.

Regards,

Same thing happened with me..changed the address and the message regarding my FP appeared. Don'’ you think its bit weird?? How can change of address has any connection with FP? Well we can expect anything with CIS. Don’t we??

I saw the same message ( on July 8th blah .. ) with my case ( ND7/9/02 ) and I haven't contacted BCIS for anything , no change of address etc. The only time I called them ( 9/03) was for scheduling a FP at local INS for my eEAD.

It sounds like they did the following:
Oh....he/she want to change address, lets look at the file, and do something..... You know what? he/she got FP that we didn't process, we might as well let them know....
Maybe that's the trick???? ask for an AP if one doesn't have, and that would trigger them?....just a thought..:confused: