Message change-SURPRISE

DVG_DWR

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

On Nov 12th my I 485 was approved the message said
"On Nov 12th,This case has been approved and a notice has been mailed,If 14 days have passed and you havent.........."

I checked the status again on Monday Nov 15th , to my surprise the status read **
" on Nov 15th, results of your fingerprint review has been received and processing is resumed on your case.........."

Here are the transitions in LUDs...
I485 LUDs...........
First LUD : 11/4 FP received
Sec LUD 11/8 FP being reviewed
Third LUD 11/10 Results of FP Reviewed
Fourth LUD 11/12--------(Actually said case approved)
Fifth LUD FP reviewed processing resumed.....

Was it a joke?Anyone experienced similar situation?
Here are my details,

EB3-RIR
LC-AD: 07/2003

I140/I485 -concurrent filing
ND : 11/7/03
EAD:03/22/04
AP: 03/22/04
I140 AD : 9/20/04
FP1 : 11/02/04

Any info on this regard is appreciated.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
DVG_DWR said:
Hi All,

"On Nov 12th,This case has been approved and a notice has been mailed,If 14 days have passed and you havent.........."

I checked the status again on Monday Nov 15th , to my surprise the status read **
" on Nov 15th, results of your fingerprint review has been received and processing is resumed on your case.........."

I485 LUDs...........

Here are my details,

EB3-RIR

Thanks.

I am sure you will be fine. They are known for funcky things like this. There are others who got other silly messages. Hard to say don't worry, but try not to. Give them a call and check! I am not sure if that would be helpful (they may reiterate the obvious!). If they sent a approval notice on 12 you should get it soon and should be fine. Wait for a week or so and schedule an infopass appt and talk to folks at local ACS.

DVG_DWR said:
Hi All,

I485 LUDs...........

Here are my details,

EB3-RIR

Thanks.

Oops. The CIS saga continues :)

Well, the first thing I did was to login and check my case status. Oh well, it still says Case approved etc. Phew!!!!

I am sure you will be okay. It seems someone had a few case statuses to update, and did it without realizing that the case is already approved. On the funnier side, you can celebrate a second time after receiving your approval letter.

Cheers

Well, after relooking at your notice date (11/2003) - I have my doubts now. Have not seen a 11/2003 approval.

I have seen more cases where after approval the case status has gone back to not approved. But never heard of a case where they put approved when it is not really approved.
Good luck!

Wait for a few days and check your mail to see if you get an approval letter from USCIS.

Only God knows how USCIS works !!! Common sense and logic does not apply to USCIS activities...

MESSAGE CHANGE ---Big Surprise

Hi all,

I got the notice today in mail.My case was approved on Nov 12th.
The website still says the same old thing...

Thanks for all the support and Good Luck.

DVG_DWR

DVG_DWR said:
Hi all,

I got the notice today in mail.My case was approved on Nov 12th.
The website still says the same old thing...

Thanks for all the support and Good Luck.

DVG_DWR

As few others have said, for the FP1 update took 1+ month. So after the approval some other system is messing up with your status message, Enjoy now. :D