Message back to 990 - 999 days

Kamalhasan2

Registered Users (C)
Just checked INS web site for status. It is back to saying 990 - 999 days. Anyone checked phone message?

Kamal

It is true

Back to 990-999 days, and also I539 processing time back to 90-120 days from 15-30 days.

My second I140 is back to (ab) normal too

It was originally 275 - 300 days

it was changed to 30 - 60 days

It is back to 275 - 300 days.

I think BCIS got hold of some one from "Relativity ..... " who is scaling up and down the time.

Luta

Terribly bloody disappointing.

After a 48 hours, brief honeymoon my wife's and my online message changed back to 990 to 999 days. Wonder what in the name of god is going on. I still don't believe the screw up theory.

Let me understand when we see the days for I485

Is the time only specified before one does finger print ?

I have done finger prints and there are no days, does that mean the process is indefinite when days are not specified ?

Luta

Back to Normal!

Yup, it is back to 990-999 days guys!! We got used to see this message for a long time and all of a sudden when it changed to 30-90 days, we couldn't beleive how TSC can travel faster than light!! How did we forget that TSC can't move at all!!

Kamal

We (The Forum) were 100% sure that, there is some thing wrong in this message.

We re following the Strange Behaviour of TSC closely.

I really believe the theory that they most likely wanted to make it 1030 to 1090 and these dumb F#$ers just figured out that their limitation is up to 3 digits and it shows as 30 and 90 days instead. So now they are changing it back to 990-999 until they can change it to four digits.