Men may come and men may go - ND 08/00 without RFE will stay on forever???

No Title

hang on buddy..I am also on same boat..but as I always remind
myself..I-485 is not end of life..wish you all the best

Cheerup

Why don\'t you call and make sure that your address is correct, eventhogh your address is correct, just check. The reason for this suggesstion is that our application was moved after I called to change address.

yes, Call

My RD is Oct and ND dec, When I talked to the IIO, she said they go with the RD not ND and somebody should be working on it. Atleast it is in pending status now. Which is change, I am happy with it. Call the IIO if your case is not picked up by somebody.

Hope this helps

Thx all for the support - Spoke to IIO today..

Just happy it wasnt the same old conversation. The lady said it has been long and she verified if I was with the same company and if my address is the same. She said she will try to find out why this case has taken this long considering the fact that it is a straightforward case(no CP, no RFE, no change of company, no change of address).

Just hoping this would help... Good luck to Santa Singh and Amal as well.

Thanks Madrascal

As I mentioned before, my lawyer also called earlier
and was told that its now in "Working area"..god knows how its different from being assigned to officer

Hang in there, you are not alone...

Hang in there, I am also waiting ND 08/03/2000. Called IIO a week ago, was informed they screwed up and sent the I 140 to consulate in india for cp processing and are waiting for the file to come back. Was told to inquire in about 30 days.