Members sheet

goastros

Registered Users (C)
I know there have been lot of Members trackers & website ( rupnet etc) & threads which have been used to track the
TSC forum members.

But sometime ago, EB2_I485-... started this members sheet as a part of consolidated excel sheets and then w8nc did a excellent job of adding
members to the sheet.
recently I have updated som members as I have come across messages.
Can you all please view the sheet and make sure your id is in right place & shows right status.
If you id is missing or your info is incorrect please list it.

The information is arranged as per RD month & then sorted by id name.

Important - before anyone asks how this tracker will help in TSC progress, i want to remind them it would be foolish on their part to even remotely think that by volunteering their NDs in this tracker they are making effort in aiding TSC's progress..:D

This sheet is just for everyone to see the status of forum members or
for eg - current un approved 2001 filers can see how many of them are approximately still left or
2002 filers like me can see how many 2001 filers left before it is their turn.

THANKS.:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
IS the information per RD or ND ?

If its per RD, then my entry is correct. However, if its per ND, then I need to be categorized under Nov 2001.

Jaysee
--
RD Oct 01
ND Nov 01
AD Feb 04

RD

Actually the data in the sheet is based upon RD. Most will have to be changed if it is based on ND.

goastros,

That was a good idea to take the members sheet seperate so that every body can update their details and post..

-pr

Re: RD

Originally posted by w8nc
Actually the data in the sheet is based upon RD. Most will have to be changed if it is based on ND.

oh well... i have added quite few recently based on ND.
okay,let's now go with RD.. then identify once which are incorrect and correct them back.

You are doing fine goastros .. its OK RD / ND
I know it used to be a big issue earlier .. not anymore

Indians seem to be doing well too .. in the Indo-Pak first one day match ..
all the best to both India and Pak ..
why can't we live like friends and avoid all the blood shed as well as waste of tons of money ..
we have lot of HUMANS to take care of ..

I have update sheet while listening to the commentary last night.
Now it is Based on RD , so some people must be hvg it incorrect.
Please post if your info is incorrect or not there
or you could correct and post the excel sheet here.

please add me to the list....thank u

PD: aug 24, 1999
I-485: ND/RD:March 28,2002
FP: May 16, 2003