Mee tooo Approved.

congrats maith ;)
enjoy your green.

Thanks noshs, gcfinder..
Whoever is pending just hang in there, its coming soon... nj_skm & va_lc_case reassured me :) when I had completely run out of patience, its true it'll come....
Oh and i had another LUD today that says 'card production ordered'..

Last edited by a moderator:
maith congratulations..

I called the TSC today using the POJ trick, my name check is cleared and case has not been assigned to any officer yet. Not sure what my next step should be.
Guys could you please advice?

PD 5/2002
RD 5/2007
EB2

Driver license!!!!!!!!!!after GC Approval.

Guys,

Today I went for the Driver license, They did not renew my license even though my GC is approved(I took a print out of the online approval ) they says that need the physical document and I haven' recieved the Approval Notice or the Cards yet as it is just few days since I got the approval e-mail.

I still didnot recieve the CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED E-mail. but my wife recieved the CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED E-mail. How long it usually takes to get the cards.

Is it mondatory that to recieve the CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED E-mail before we recieve the cards. Also I have not recieved the Wel come notice sent e-mail .

I am really not about the sequence of the e-mails but does this cause the delay in recieving the cards..........

Any information is appreciated.

Thanks
VA_GC_CASE

Guys,

Today I went for the Driver license, They did not renew my license even though my GC is approved(I took a print out of the online approval ) they says that need the physical document and I haven' recieved the Approval Notice or the Cards yet as it is just few days since I got the approval e-mail.

I still didnot recieve the CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED E-mail. but my wife recieved the CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED E-mail. How long it usually takes to get the cards.

Is it mondatory that to recieve the CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED E-mail before we recieve the cards. Also I have not recieved the Wel come notice sent e-mail .

I am really not about the sequence of the e-mails but does this cause the delay in recieving the cards..........

Any information is appreciated.

Thanks
VA_GC_CASE

VA_GC_CASE,
I received the 'card production ordered' email next day after receiving the 'welcoming permanent resident' email. Never received any other email. Still waiting for the card. From some other threads, it seems lilke it takes 1-2 weeks after receiving the approval emails.

VA_GC_CASE,
I received the 'card production ordered' email next day after receiving the 'welcoming permanent resident' email. Never received any other email. Still waiting for the card. From some other threads, it seems lilke it takes 1-2 weeks after receiving the approval emails.

I got another email this morning that says 'Approval Notice Sent on May 10th'...

Guys!!!!!!!!!!!

I have not recieved the CARD Production order e-mail/welcom Notice ...

I only recieved the Approval Noticesent e-mail and I recieved the Physical document...

Should I call them to schedule the finger prints. would that trigger the card production order e-mail.
Thanks
AZ_GC_CASE.

I have not recieved the CARD Production order e-mail/welcom Notice ...

I only recieved the Approval Noticesent e-mail and I recieved the Physical document...

Should I call them to schedule the finger prints. would that trigger the card production order e-mail.
Thanks
AZ_GC_CASE.

I think its a good idea to call them and check to see if the cards have been mailed.
I got another LUD today with no change in message, still says 'approval notice sent'.. And still waiting for the cards..

Congragulations..

question- on I-485 receipt does the labor priority date display?
could any one of you please let me know..

Thank you..

Received cards in mail!!!! Process complete!!!!

I think its a good idea to call them and check to see if the cards have been mailed.
I got another LUD today with no change in message, still says 'approval notice sent'.. And still waiting for the cards..

My spouse and I received our cards in the mail today, 6 days after approval emails. What a relief!!!!!!!!! Anti-climax is that the card is NOT green in color :) :)

This forum has been so helpful to us in so many ways, its just amazing..
All the old-timers, I'll be praying for your applications to be approved soon as well, hang in there..

Can someone help me

My Pd is 09/2002. Today i called TSC. As per Oct. infopass, all my checks are complete. today i called TSC. the lady inidcated that my biometrics check is still pending! What crap is this? i have already cleared biometrics check. do i need to do this once again?
thanks
getting fed up

My spouse and I received our cards in the mail today, 6 days after approval emails. What a relief!!!!!!!!! Anti-climax is that the card is NOT green in color :) :)

This forum has been so helpful to us in so many ways, its just amazing..
All the old-timers, I'll be praying for your applications to be approved soon as well, hang in there..

Yes, Only Back of the card has some Green

maith congratulations..

I called the TSC today using the POJ trick, my name check is cleared and case has not been assigned to any officer yet. Not sure what my next step should be.
Guys could you please advice?

PD 5/2002
RD 5/2007
EB2

Hi Agan,

Could you please tell what does POJ mean?
what was the sequence of steps you did to call TSC?
I want to know whether my name check has been cleared or not?

thanks

My Pd is 09/2002. Today i called TSC. As per Oct. infopass, all my checks are complete. today i called TSC. the lady inidcated that my biometrics check is still pending! What crap is this? i have already cleared biometrics check. do i need to do this once again?
thanks
getting fed up

That's prob ur fingerprints. I think it expires every 18 months or so.. Sometimes it does get automatically renewed though..

Card Production ordered.

Guys,

I called yesterday using the POJ trick and I got the e-mail saying that the card production is ordered today. Hopefully I should get the cards in next week.
Thanks
va_lc_case