Mee too got Approved

gc_cedar

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

God is there , Just 30 min back i.e around 5.30 pm. I got an email saying that I got approved.below is the message
I don't know what to say . I pray for all of you , i know how much pain it is.

VVnlucky, Novice72 like so many old timers waiting for this .I am sure they will get this by this month end . I know how complicated my case is . tomorrow I will update with details. By the way NO LUD from past two years just address change on MAy 16th 2007 afte that only today evening I got my LUD changed.

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On September 17, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Thanks
Gc_cedar

PD 2002 Dec
Rd 2004 Sep
Denied 2005 Dec
Reopened 2006 Mar
Ad 2007 Sep 17th

Hi Guys,

God is there , Just 30 min back i.e around 5.30 pm. I got an email saying that I got approved.below is the message
I don't know what to say . I pray for all of you , i know how much pain it is.

VVnlucky, Novice72 like so many old timers waiting for this .I am sure they will get this by this month end . I know how complicated my case is . tomorrow I will update with details. By the way NO LUD from past two years just address change on MAy 16th 2007 afte that only today evening I got my LUD changed.

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On September 17, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Thanks
Gc_cedar

PD 2002 Dec
Rd 2004 Sep
Denied 2005 Dec
Reopened 2006 Mar
Ad 2007 Sep 17th

Congratulations !!!! Great news. Enjoy!!!!!!!

I am Just curious to find out because I had got just 'Card production ordered' email only.
Can anyone know how many emails do we get once it is approved

Thanks
Gc_cedar

Congrats!

I got it too, today!:D
First email was registeration of permanent residence and second was card production.
Don't know how long it takes to get the physical card.....any ideas, folks?

Congrats Gc_cedar!

I got approved today as well... My sequence of emails were "Card Production" and then "Welcome Notice".

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HI Hudakchullu,

Congratulations ..keep it up..
So far I got only "Card Production" email I didn't get welcome notice , so can you please tell me how long for u it take to get welcome email after u got "card production" email.

Thanks
Gc_cedar

I received the approved email yesterday and Welcome email today.

HI Hudakchullu,

Congratulations ..keep it up..
So far I got only "Card Production" email I didn't get welcome notice , so can you please tell me how long for u it take to get welcome email after u got "card production" email.

Thanks
Gc_cedar

Hi Hudakchullu
Approved email means Card production email or some thing different . Please don't think other way I was little curious and nervous thats why I am asking.

Thanks
Gc_cedar