Medicals when pregnant

GCSUR90

Registered Users (C)
My wife was pregnant when i applied for I-485 so only TB skin test was done with out immunization.
Now we received RFE for complete medical.
Do she has to once again take skin test for TB along with immunization or only immunization can be sent.
We cannot go the same doctor as we moved from that state. Can she go to new doctor and get only
immunization .
Can i reply to RFE just by attaching the copy of her TB test results which was taken while filing I-485 along with new immunization.
As we recently moved to NJ please someone let me know the good and reasonable doctor.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
We had same issue

Yes you need to go ALL medical tests including TB. You don't have to go to same doctor. See the local doctor listing from USCIS web site. You must go to one of these doctors only.

It only takes 2 to 4 days. So don't worry be happy.

Jagdeesh,Thanks for the reply. I heard some where that once you take TB skin test and later if taken once again in a short span , it will show positive.Is it true , how to respond to that.

Do you know any good doctor in NJ

Positive result

Jagdeesh,Thanks for the reply. I heard some where that once you take TB skin test and later if taken once again in a short span , it will show positive.Is it true , how to respond to that.

Do you know any good doctor in NJ

You will definitely get a positive result if you get a skin test done again. Tell the doc that a skin test has already been done once and the doctor will send in for an x-ray to prove lack of TB.