Medicals - Expiry period ?

rade

Registered Users (C)
Can someone pls answer my query?

Do medicals have a expiry period i.e are they valid for a certain period of time?

Tks

If your I485 is applied with in one year after doing your medicals, you are fine (they are valid until your 485 is approved).

If it's been more than a year since you did your medicals, and you did not file your 485 application, then you would have to do it again.

Hope this helps.

I know that my medical was more than 12 months old when my 485 was submitted. When does BCIS review the medical? I have not received an RFE.
PD 11/08/99
RD 11/07/01
FP 04/11/03
:confused:

Groan, that's all I need is an RFE after all this time. I thought they would review all material that was submitted with the original 485 application and advise you at the time of submittal, if there was any discrepancy.

Thanks dinnu.
This is a huge document. I reviewed some of the first parts of the document regarding medicals. It wasn't clear whether they checked the date when initially processing the application.

Hi we did medicals in early mach and our ND on i485 is 3rd april 2001. We did fp on March 20,2002. What do i do after this? Do i have to call TSC?