medical test

hello_mina1

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

When we applied I-485, some medical tests were waived because we were expecting a baby. Will VSC ask for the medical test again for my wife? Does anyone have experience on this?

No Title

I was in simillar situation And worried. But recently AVM said our case is approved with out RFE I have not received the Approval notice in hand yet I feel you can just wait and see if VSC issues RFE ( if your case is very close to what VSC is processing ) . If they do then you can answer. What is your lawer advising? I had not consulted my lawer on this.On this site some one had said same when recently some else too had same question.
Hope this helps.

No Title

I am also in a similar situation. I don\'t know what will happen in case of my (my wife actually). A friend\'s wife got an RFE for medical while his 485 (ND Sept \'00)was approved. I guess it\'s a matter of luck.

Same Boat.......

I am also in the same boat since I couldn\'t complete my medical exam due to pregnancy, haven\'t heard so far from INS , my ND was Oct 6th. 2000.

Friends

I know three of my frinends, who were in a similar situation like you, got the RFE for medical at a later point. In all three cases, the MMR vaccination was not given to their wife\'s as it will affect the growth of the baby at that time. They all got the RFE for medical and they re-did the medical part and two of them got their GC approved. One is waiting.....

No Title

So it looks like for most of the cases with this situation, they reissue RFE for redoing the medical exams. Also in some cases they approve with out an RFE, I guess it depends on the officer who process the case. My ND is Jan 01 2001...Let see the luck...
Keep posting your experience on your cases.

thx.