Medical RFE question

VitalyL

Registered Users (C)
My I-485 case is about to finish.

Recently got RFE to complete my medicals and submit two pictures of the new style.

Just in case I want to ask, if somebody did this procedure recently with TSC.
There is a letter and another paper of yelllow color. They ask to attach my medicals (in the sealed by INS approved doctor envelope), pictures and send
1) Medicals envelope and pictures
2) This RFE letter
3) Gold sheet (this paper of yellow color)
to the address specified on the yellow paper.
This address is
DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY
UNITED STATES CITIZENSHIP AND IMMIGRATION SERVICES
TEXAS SERVICE CENTER
PO BOX 850965
MESQUITE, TX 75185-0965

Also there is an Officer number specified on this yellow paper
and some date called CUD (like middle of april)

Questions:
1) Did yousend it to this address like it's written above or you also indicate Officer# number on your envelope or any other additional info?
2) What this CUD date means?

Any other suggestions how to do it right or better way to make sure that it wont be lost will be appreciated. Of course, I'm gonna send it via FedEx or other courier mail, but what other usefull details (what to indicate, what to include, etc) I would really appreciate if you give me.

Thanks in advance

Gentelmen,
Is that real that nobody indeed was sending medical report to Texas SC in respond to their RFE?

Well, i sent it in November 2004, no approval yet :)

Just put the sealed envelope from the civil surgeon in the postal envelope, put the golden sheet in front, mail it to the address...you are done

I used certified mail and they got it within 2 days...

Now:

1) Yes send to this address. Do not forget to put "ATTN RFE UNIT" on the envelope
2) CUD is call-up date, if they don't see your RFE reply by that date, they may abandon your case

hope it helped

Thanks a lot, Slt!
I'l use marker to put this "ATTN: RFE UNIT" in the Envelope, so they wont miss it.