Medical Question

Sat Mat

Registered Users (C)
members of this site,

I do have a cp interview on the 20th of Nov at chennai. My wife is accompanying me . I was made to understand that pregnant women are exempt from the immunisations. Are they exempt from the tests too ?? is there any letter / report that she needs to carry from her doctor here. Do let me know.

Pregnant women are exempt from certain tests, like the x-ray, but are required to do the physical and blood work. There are certain immunizations that are not adminstered to pregnant women but not all. I am not sure if the rules vary from country to country but www.panelpysicians.com does the medicals in Toronto and list the exact tests/immunization applicable here. Areas with a higher risk for TB may require the x-ray. You should ask the panel physician there.

medicals-satmat

pregnant women are exempt from some vaccinations.
You can search for Drs in your area on web ( INS) and call a number and a nurse will answer questuions like this. Mine is on Nov 20th in Chennai. Any info on Hotels?

hotels in chennai

Thanks Dharmarau as well as to still at sea,

Not far away from the consulate , there are hotels such as Hotel Savera / Woodlands / Nilgris Nest .. All three hotels should be reasobale and good. I dont have their numbers specifically , but i guess a search of the web or any chennai specific sites such as Chennaionline.com would be helpful.

sat mat