Medical Form - file with I-485/I-130 (Arlington Office) or bring to AOS Interview?

Nightlifer

Registered Users (C)
Greetings,

I have studied the rest of the board at length, but could not find a definitive answer to this question.

My wife (USC) and I are getting ready to file the I-485/I-130 concurrently at the Arlington, VA Office. The instructions on the forms are somewhat vague as to whether, in the case of the Arlington Office, Form I-693 (Medical Examination) should be submitted along with the rest of the documents or brought to the AOS interview.

CS reps at the National Call Center seem to be just as confused about this. They say the answer is not clear from the information that the Arlington Office has provided to them.

Does anyone have information on or first-hand experience in this? Funny, it seems a relatively simple and straightforward question, and yet the BCIS is being as vague as can be. Many thanks in advance for your help.

honestly it doesnt matter. You can do the medical and send along the application. The medical results dont expire as per the new ruling... So you should be fine.

goodluck