Medical Examination

stelena

Registered Users (C)
Hi I am new and I was trying to find the right thread to post my question. Sorry if it's not the place.

I petitioned for my parents to get immigrant visas and they have appointment in July.

1.Does anyone have experience or idea as far as medical examination goes. My dad has diabetes and he had a stroke. Could he be refused because of these health issues?

2. As far as I understand since I filled out I-130, DS-230 and affidavit of support, my parents should get a Green Card when they get an immigrant visa or should they apply for GC separately after they enter US.
Sorry for silly questions, I really don't know the answers on them. Just guessing.

Nine views and no answer. Anyone?

the immigrant visa is their greencard. They will get a plastic card (greencard) just like the one u had when u were a permanent resident in the mail a few days after they arrive the US. ur dad would probably get the visa

the immigrant visa is their greencard. They will get a plastic card (greencard) just like the one u had when u were a permanent resident in the mail a few days after they arrive the US. ur dad would probably get the visa

Thank you very much for response. I am less worried now.
:)

the mentioned desease will not deny your father from getting the visa, so do not get worry about this subject, wish you easy interview, just try to find Affidavit suport with Excellent bank acount (because you are travelling as a family basis) let him prepare for you :

- form I-134.
- form W-2.
- Salary Letter.
- Bank statement headed to Immigration.
- and Finally form B-10.

good luck

the mentioned desease will not deny your father from getting the visa, so do not get worry about this subject, wish you easy interview, just try to find Affidavit suport with Excellent bank acount (because you are travelling as a family basis) let him prepare for you :

- form I-134.
- form W-2.
- Salary Letter.
- Bank statement headed to Immigration.
- and Finally form B-10.

good luck

Thank you very much for your help.Where do I find B-10 Form?

Last edited by a moderator: