Medical Examination

benice

I wish to submit I-485 application for GC through AOS. Will it be acceptable if I get I-693 examination done by a USCIS approved Civil Surgeon in a neighbouring state who is closer to the place where I stay now.

I appreciate advice from experts in this forum.

Thanks in advance

U can do medical anywhere..

benice said:
I wish to submit I-485 application for GC through AOS. Will it be acceptable if I get I-693 examination done by a USCIS approved Civil Surgeon in a neighbouring state who is closer to the place where I stay now.

I appreciate advice from experts in this forum.

Thanks in advance

Benice,

As long as they are a certified civil surgeon. For example, you can have them do their I-693 in Florida, while on vacation, and you live in Oregon. USCIS would care less, it is more concerned about them passing the medical, and is is done by a ceritified civil surgeon. As long as the medical is done properly, you are on a roll... :D

Al Southner said:
Benice,

As long as they are a certified civil surgeon. For example, you can have them do their I-693 in Florida, while on vacation, and you live in Oregon. USCIS would care less, it is more concerned about them passing the medical, and is is done by a ceritified civil surgeon. As long as the medical is done properly, you are on a roll... :D

just to clearify. by certified civil surgeon, you mean the ones that are on the USCIS site, right? No just any certified doctor.

I-140 I485 (Concurrent Filling) , Medical Examination

I wish to submit I-140 and I-485 application for GC through AOS.

My lawyer takes too much time in responding. Could experts in this forum can help me.

1. Should I get my medical examination done from Certified Civil Surgeon and file I-693 along with I-485.
OR
Get medical done only when I get interview date for AOS.

2. Can I file I-140 under Premium processing, when I am filling I-140 & I-485 concurrently?

+++ Please advise any modification to below list+++

For I-485
--------
1. Form G-28.
2. I-485, Application to Adjust Status, with copy of I-94 and 2 photographs
3. I-131, Application for Travel Document, with copy of passport identity pages and 2 photographs(Immigration photo).
4. I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, with copy of passport identity pages and 2 photographs
5. I-765 Card. This is your signature card. This is used to prepare you Employment Authorization Card.
6. G-325A, Biographic Information.
7. I-693, Medical Examination, with copy of vaccination.
8. Evidence of valid nonimmigrant status, with copy of both sides of I-94, copy of entire passport, and written summary of beneficiary and spouse nonimmigrant history.
9. Tax returns & W2 for last 3 years
10. 3 latest pay stubs
12. Birth Certificate.
13. Marriage Certificate.
14. Employment Letter.

I-140
------
1. Employment letter
2. Employment Reference Letters (if experience required)
3. Degree Cert / Mark Sheets / Transcript
4. Education Evaluation (if required)
5. Copy of I-94
6. 3 latest Pay Stubs

Thanks in advance

1. Should I get my medical examination done from Certified Civil Surgeon and file I-693 along with I-485.

I-693 MUST be submitted with I-485. Or you will get an RFE.