Medical Examination and Interview !!!! Please help !!

ravi kant

Registered Users (C)
Applied in Jan 2001 , AOR in Mar 2001.

Got the medical papers and also a letter saying that I would be required to attend an interview in approximately 7-10 months.

Am totally confused. Thought that the medical papers were given out after the interview !! Nonetheless ...... What to do next ? what questions do they ask in the interview ? How do you prepare ?

EXPERTS !!!! PLEASE HELP !!

No Title

hi RaviKant,
Even I got the same problem. My Interview was waived. Medical was done and then they sent the interview back again saying it wud take 7-10 months for the intimation of the interview. Reason they said was due to the Audit.

I feel they are not waiving interview as aften as they used to do before.

thanks

No Title

HappyMe,

When and where did u apply from???Bcos i applied from US buffalo and for some reason they transfered it to LA and they have scheduled my interview in OCT which is like 5 months from now. They are getting real slow..please post ur details

Thanks

No Title

I too applied From NY. It never went to LA in my case. I came to know in Dec 2000 that I need to have an interview but after that there is no response till date

Cud you please answer my questios ?
1. Did u apply in Jan 2001 ??
2. Have u already got the intimation from them re. the interview dates ? and when ?
3. Have they given u multiple date option or is it one date in Oct 2001 ?

thanks

No Title

What are you doing to prepare for the interview ? What kind of questions are asked ? someone told me that I need to get an updated police clearance certificate when I go for the interview. Are you guys doing that ?

No Title

Hi Happyme,

I am in the same boat with you. My document was transfered from Baffalo to NY one month ago. I am waiting for NY to tell me the interview date. Does anybody know how long I can get the information form NY?