Medical exam vaccines compulsory?

trandy

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I have just looked at the details of the medical exam and the requirements for vaccinations. I've lived in the UK all my life and have had whatever basic required vaccines given in this country.

As an adult, I now know that vaccines are pointless and dangerous.

There is an option to apply for a waiver for the vaccines which you can refuse (well, at least apply to refuse) under religious or moral reasons.

Has anyone come across such an issue and have any opinion on the likely outcome of such a refusal.

I don't think getting married should involve such mandatory damage to one's body, so I would refuse.

I too am from London, and went through the DV process, Vaccines are compulsory, unless you can prove that you already have them and they are still current.

Hmm, but then why is there a waiver form?...

Q. Can I be forced to be vaccinated for immigration purposes?
A. If you refuse to receive the vaccines required for immigration purposes, as mandated by the immigration laws of the United States, your application for legal permanent resident status may be denied.

Q. What will happen if I refuse to receive one or all of the required vaccines?
A. Tell the civil surgeon if you do not wish to receive the required vaccines or a particular vaccine. You should also tell the civil surgeon the reason you do not wish to receive the vaccine(s). In this case, a waiver may be available to you, but only under the following circumstances:

You are opposed to vaccinations in any form– that is, you cannot obtain a waiver based on an objection only as to one vaccination
Your objection must be based on religious beliefs or moral convictions; and
The religious or moral beliefs must be sincere.

The form used to apply for a waiver depends on the adjustment category under which you are seeking legal permanent residence status. For example, refugees and asylees seeking adjustment of status should file Form I-602, Application by Refugee for Waiver of Grounds of Excludability. Individuals seeking adjustment of status as a result of an approved Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, or Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker, would file Form I-601, Application for Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility.

Hi,

I'm still desperate for some response on this. I can not get anywhere, there seems to be no information available.