• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Medical Exam (EGYPT)

kokoyelb

Registered Users (C)
Does anyone know how long does it take to get the medical exam done in Egypt? and how much does it cost?

Also if you pass the interview does anyone know how long does it take to get the passport and the 6 month visa?

Thanks

hi, im ahmed,from Egypt,winner of 2008 dv.my mail is(ahmfarag@gmail)or(drasprin81@yahoo) or(dr_faragello812hotmail) if it possible to talk on messenger

medical checks for egyptian

the cost is almost 420 LE including labs results and xray reports and doctor general check , considering the IV visa you will get it by DHL after one week from interview

one week

Why does it take so long to get your passport back as in know from the southafrican embassy they give you your passport with the visa stamped in it the same day

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,i've noticed in the bulletin that egypt is going on very slowly,and so i'm asking if any body knows y?,and i also doubt as my case number is AF28### ,is there a possibilty that my number won't come?,and they won't schedule an interview 4 me .
thnks 4 help