Medical and Photo Info for Mumbai CP

MumbaiCP2003

Registered Users (C)
Hi everybody,
My CP interview date is scheduled on June 19th, Monday at Mumbai consulate. I would like others who are going to Mumbai for June interview to please follow this thread so that we can share info from each other. Also I would like to clarify from the experience folks whether medical exam report is normally given the same day from all three medical facilities as is mentioned at Mumbai US consulate and if it is OK to take IV photograph from here in USA. The Mumbai US consulate web site states no more angled view for IV photograph even though for I-485 that's what they need. I am little confused and appreciate if someone could throw some light.
thanks.

There is one thing I can confirm.

You need Immigration style photographs. You need 3 of them.

You also need the regular passport photographs ( for medical
form etc.) .Keep 2 or 3 of these, though you may need just one.

Raju

When did your packet 3 reach Mubai consulate? Please give exact date.

MumbaiCP2003
When did your packet 3 reach Mubai consulate? Please give exact date.

I don't know the exact date when it was reached the consulate but it was forwarded to Mumbai consulate by NVC on April 24th 2003.

Raju, for medical etc can I take regular passport photograph (like the one you get in any studio here in USA) ? Also does these photos need to be taken within last 6 months? thanks.

Originally posted by MumbaiCP2003
I don't know the exact date when it was reached the consulate but it was forwarded to Mumbai consulate by NVC on April 24th 2003.

Raju, for medical etc can I take regular passport photograph (like the one you get in any studio here in USA) ? Also does these photos need to be taken within last 6 months? thanks.

For medical the regular passport style photos would do. Nobody
would check when they were taken. As you know, they should
not look too different than how you look at present.

Raju

How about the Police certificate? I have one from Chicago consulate - do I still need one from Bombay?

Also, can someone tell me what is IRS9003 - i saw some discussion whether to keep it with us at the time of CP interview or not.

Thanks.

For the first question I posted the answer in the other thread.

The Form 9003 is no longer required. It WAS ONCE required
but now the Department of State has given up the practice of
asking for it.

Raju