Meaning of the new AVM

Same words to you Pump, the petitioner of my twin case :)

The crazy one is not me :) Actually I am living a happy life. If I deserve that, sooner or later I\'ll get that. If I don\'t, why bother to worry? Recently I\'m playing the shooting game Half-Life :)

Still got the old message.

Kr111,
My RD is in June and I did my FPs in Dec. Yesterday I checked the AVM and the message wasn\'t changed. It is like "On Dec. 19th, your fps were collected and pending review..."

henerysh, my good old buddy!

Looks like we are really twins in all respect. Actually, I too have a very happy life. I hope that you did not take my comments to heart. It is just that there is so much confusion on the board recently. Nobody seems to know what is going on. One thing is for sure that there was a batch update done on lot of cases. You are right, only the IT guy in INS knows what happened.

Meanwhile, hang in there and wait for the good news. My best wishes are always going to be with you.

Pump

ur RD is june, but ur FP date is Dec.

Maybe that\'s the reason. the trend we are seeing right now is:

1. RDs around april-june (even 1 july RD, i think)
2. FPs done oct - early nov
3. earlier message was "...collected on Nov 16..."

since u did ur FP later than that group, ur case might be lagging behind some what.

and remember we r just trying to find a logic to the workings of the INS. so dont take this as gospel. :)

have fun!

Thank you Pump, and I believe our mutual friend Jony Lover got crazy.

INS has helped build up my spirit :) INS has helped people realize the reality of this world from a different perspective :) We are High-Tech Silicon Valley talents, aren\'t we? INS despises our pride and slams our faces. What have we learnt from this? Don\'t rely on the importance of yourself. People are created equal. Nobody can get rid of trouble totally, whoever he is. Wherever your heart is, your life is there too. Kindness, lenience and patience are the gates to heaven, when hatred, wrath and impatience the opposite. My point is, don\'t let INS ruin your mood and life. Green card means nothing, if you have lost your happiness.

No Title

FYI My RD : 05/23 FP done : Nov 27 . AVM : FP received on Dec 6th. No update in AVM. Anyone with similar case whose message changed to : processing resumed?

No Title

what about so many people getting "On Nov. 16 the fingerprings..." message?? I did fp on 3rd Nov and i read on this board only people doing fp in last part of Oct or even as late as 9th-10th Nov getting the same message.
And if it was a glitch, by now they would have corrected it or at least some of the IIOs would have confirmed it when so many people talked to them about it separately.

Mine too, RD May 14, FP done Nov 29th..did not update..still says Dec 6th FP collected ...

Guys who did their FP\'s after mid-late November ....

Maybe it is too early for your background check report to have come in. If indeed this is a batch that saw changes of AVM from pending to resumed, you should be in the next batch. Remember, cases do not get assigned until after all required agency check reports have come in. Hypothetically, even if you have a MARCH/APRIL RD and you perhaps live in San Jose and got your FP notice only recently, you may see MAY or JUNE RD\'s getting assigned and approved before you. Doing FP\'s and the consequent background check is the critical path. Until then RD and ND don\'t matter. Your case gets queued in the national FP scheduling system at the time of data entry of your case(That day is the ND). As everybody knows some locations have fewer cases than others and so get FP notices faster. Once your case has all required reports then your case gets assigned by month of RD.
It would be interesting to see which case has the latest FP done date and yet saw an AVM change from pending to resumed.

Dee Rod

I likes Yr reasoning in telling the facts. As I asked Yu earlier, I gor rfe for signature cards and we send it in this week. I have one question.Back ground check will be started at the time of data entry to send G325A form to diiferent agencies or after fp. What are file requests that are made after doing data entry to process our cases. Is there any delay to get the files from different agencies to make our case ready for adjudication.

Analysis of Dee Rod

Yes - I am from a zip code that has very few people filing for I-485 approval - hence my fp date was 11-27-2001 even though the rd date was July 15 2001 - we were all surprised because 2 friends in bay area of april rd got fp around 11-27-2001.

But even though my fp has been done earlier could u give a ballpark estimate of when approval is likely

Please do not answer with non specific words like - soon.

I am aware that any estimate is a guesstimate and would still like to ask u to guess

Currently my company is definitely not doing well and the tension is mounting

Message Changed on Jan 4th

Hi All,

AVM has changed on my case from \'Nove 16th...\' To \'..Jan 4th\'.

RD: July 30th.
FP done on Nov 8th.

Pranay..