May2005 Cases.

I am not sure.

fdfd said:
I got the FP notice and I tried to do early FP but was told to
come back on or after the scheduled date.
I went to ASC at 10:00 AM and it was jam-packed with people.
If I go earlier like 8AM, will they accept me ?

fdfd

I showed up at 8:00AM. They let me in. And BTW, not too many people in that ASC either. Maybe there are a lot of people in your ASC.

Retrogression

Guys and Gals,

This may be a dumb question but I do not quite understand this retrogression thing and what it means to us. So are they going to totally stop processing cases after 1999 for EB2 until further notice? They are processing 2nd May 2005 as of today. So from 1st October they won't be touching 485 cases filed after 2nd may or what? Experts please comment.

any FP notices?

Hi "May" guys any one get FP notices? my 140 cleared last week. waiting to see if get an LUD atleast.

I guess so.

onemore_forGC said:
Guys and Gals,

This may be a dumb question but I do not quite understand this retrogression thing and what it means to us. So are they going to totally stop processing cases after 1999 for EB2 until further notice? They are processing 2nd May 2005 as of today. So from 1st October they won't be touching 485 cases filed after 2nd may or what? Experts please comment.

Go to ASC after 2PM for early FP

I just did a code 3 biometrics at an ASC of Bellflower, CA.
At 2:15PM, there were no one waiting and I finished it in 10 minutes.

fdfd

fdfd

fdfd said:
I just did a code 3 biometrics at an ASC of Bellflower, CA.
At 2:15PM, there were no one waiting and I finished it in 10 minutes.

fdfd

fdfd,

My LUD changed right after the FP. However, no changes on the message. It did not say that the your FP result is received and your case will resume. How about you?

got LUD's

GCwaiter, I just got LUD. No status message change (just like you).
No automatic e-mail either...

Good luck,
fdfd

GCwaiter002 said:
fdfd,

My LUD changed right after the FP. However, no changes on the message. It did not say that the your FP result is received and your case will resume. How about you?

Last edited by a moderator:
today I called congressman

fdfd said:
GCwaiter, I just got LUD. No status message change (just like you).
No automatic e-mail either...

Good luck,
fdfd
I was told that the Name check was initiated when I485 was received. However, it is not cleared yet. :eek:

No FP notice yet

Hi Guys. My 140 approved last week. seems like some guys in June are also getting FP notice. Is there any way I can followup with uscis?

140 Approved,

Guys,

my 140 was approved on Friday Sep,30. It was a substitute labour with a ND of 06/03. RD, 05/31.

I think my attorney felt it would take atleast an year for 2 reasons
1) to revoke a previously approved 140
2) for DOL to request for original labour application.

So that should be some consolation for other guys with similar background.

There is an RFE on my 485, does that mean that they will clear my case after the response or will they dump it off due to change in dates from oct,1.

Cheers,
GBA

2 godblessall

What is the RFE for 485 about?

Most likely after they got your RFE, you should be approved very soon. That's my thought.

godblessall said:
Guys,

my 140 was approved on Friday Sep,30. It was a substitute labour with a ND of 06/03. RD, 05/31.

Congratulations on clearing 2nd step toward GC.

I think my attorney felt it would take atleast an year for 2 reasons
1) to revoke a previously approved 140
2) for DOL to request for original labour application.

So that should be some consolation for other guys with similar background.

There is an RFE on my 485, does that mean that they will clear my case after the response or will they dump it off due to change in dates from oct,1.

If you are from one of the retrogressed countries, you will be waiting for a long time till your PD becomes current.

Cheers,
GBA

My RFE turned out to be the switched 1st and last name on the medical
exam report. But USCIS RFE message said some test results are missing.
Not very helpful. Anyway guys, be careful with medical exam report.