May'01-sep'01 Fp Waiters

kerala

Registered Users (C)
I talked to IIO Several times and she told me the problem that we are facing reg FiNGER Prints for May'01 - sep'01 filers. She told me to fax to 214-489-4012 attn : off 009 . They aware of the problem and she asked all may-sep'01 filers to fax requesting FP. THIS IS FOR YOUR INFO. Pls Fax to above number and hoping for best

Thanks

Hi there,
I filed my 485 in the month of Sept'01. I want to send the fax reg. my FP too, but I have a question, is it ok? if I fax my request without me even talking to IIO, as you did. Let me know if there are any concerns.

Thanks!

It's not going to hurt anything. What IIO explained to me is, When they are informing to FP Dept about this problem, they are not paying much attention, so what she suggested , is to fax to req about FP So that they will get attention. i did mine.

Thanks Man

I will send the fax first thing tomorrow morning. Could anyone (Kerala) post the sample letter(the letter that has been already faxed). It is not that i am lazy to write it.

The same format would really draw the attention. If we have format available, then the people filed in between May01- Sep 01
would be quickly send the fax. If they somehow identify the problem, it is good for everyone.

I would request everyone to send the fax once in three days which i am going to do. Thanks Kerala for sharing the information. The IIO that you spoke to are really helpful. Would u mind post the exact details how did the conversation go.

Let's Cherish the cherish

FYI

Almost once in week i am talking to IIO and i am getting same old message saying Nation Scheduler will process FP. Three or four weeks back i talked one of the IIO and she told me to Fax to above number and attn:009 (head of FP DEPT) and i asked her that means my case is assigned to officer 009. She explained me that, Lot of people are complaining about their FP (MAY-SEP'01) and we informed FP DEPT and they are not taking seriously about this, that's the reason she is asking all May-sep'01 waiters to Fax and she said now they aware of the problem. The i asked , why all IIO are not telling the same story , she told me there are lots of New IIOS and they donot know the process. She is so nice and when i called next week i got the same IIO and told the same procedure.

Reg Formatt, My attorney faxed the letter so i donot have any kind of formatt.

thanks

A couple of questions:

The 214 area code looks like a TSC's number in Mesquie, TX (near Dallas).

Are all FP now being handled by National Schedular and nothing to do with the TSC? If so, why is this number with an area code 214? Is this number really for National Schedular? Is the National Schedular located in Mesquie TX?

Any info would be appreciated.

Lea

Kerala,
Is there any luck favours you reg your FP. If at all anything is there please update this thread.
Thanks,
megabyte.