May - Visa revalidation tracking for St.Louis

sam2k2000

Normally, PP and docs would be fedexed on the same day of stamping or on the following monday if the stamping is done on Saturdays. Follow it up with DC once again to confirm the info is correct

Re : passport stamped but not received so far

Hello,

I called to DC again today, the lady told me, my pp stamped on Aug 20th and despatched. But i did not received it so far... I contacted to FedEx, they were telling they never received anything regarding my tracking number. I am in a big soup now,, need some good suggestions about how to face this situation.

Thanks,
Sam

Passport lost in USPS

Hello friends,

I lost my passport and all releated documents while sent it to St. Louis for Revalidation. I sent all document on 20th Sep'03 through USPS priority mail. Still it's says document has not reached to destination. Pl. help me how can I track my package.

thanks,

Track your package with USPS

Hi Sanatshah,

If you sent through USPS, Then you have the receipt for the package. Please trace that immediately

Thanks
Raj

Hello raj_raj_raj.

I sent through USPS with additional 'Delivery confirmation' and insurance of $500 services. I received two diffrent tracking no. for these addination servicess. I was checking my status on internet using delivery confirmation track no.. It's still showing that my package is not delivered. I was also talking customer service regularly. Yesterday I went to my local post office and they track the package using tracking no. of insurance service. It shows that my package is deliver on time @ st. louis. They also said that they have bug in software and that the reason it's not showing on internet.

Anyway, now I learn the lesson that never send any important packages through USPS.

Thanks,