May Visa Bulletin Out

What Next?

How Long Do We Sit On Our Asses Without Doing Anything?

Wake Up India!!!!

EB3/India PD:Nov 2002

NO RESPONSES!
Good...looks like everybody here in TSC has come to their senses....let's just sleep on this GC issue for an year....as GC ain't gonna come anyways! HEE HEE

NO RESPONSES!
Good...looks like everybody here in TSC has come to their senses....let's just sleep on this GC issue for an year....as GC ain't gonna come anyways! HEE HEE
You have it or not, PD is NOT playing any role for GC process.

Wow, other countries have been jumped to 01AUG03 from 01AUG02 and this makes my PD current.
Since my PD is current, what should I do? Somebody advice please.

Wow, other countries have been jumped to 01AUG03 from 01AUG02 and this makes my PD current.
Since my PD is current, what should I do? Somebody advice please.

The only thing one can do, once the PD is current, check up if namecheck cleared...
If namecheck is cleared, then the approval should be soon....1st week of May...

One can call the TSC and keep poking the reps on status of FBI Namecheck...and hopefully with a friendly rep, they may tell you the status of FBI Namecheck...

I went to the local office and the officer told me that the FBI Security check has been cleared for my case. So what should I do now, any advice?

How to find out progress in my I-485 case?

I have filed I-140 & I-485 concurrently in 10/31/2006. I-140 approved in March 2007. I-485 still pending.
How can I find out the progress in my case? Can you let me know pls? Thanks !!!!

I went to the local office and the officer told me that the FBI Security check has been cleared for my case. So what should I do now, any advice?

Infopass appointment or Call TSC....
If you are lucky - they may tell you, if it's cleared or not...
If not, they may just bullshit to you, that they can't reveal the information since your PD is not current or such!

Just curious...

I just curious and restless (like everyone else) because I haven't got anything from I-485. I file it in 10/31/2006. Now almost 6 months and still there is no news.
I have never call TSC or doing infopass before. Should I do it or should I ask lawyer to do it? :confused:

Infopass appointment or Call TSC....
If you are lucky - they may tell you, if it's cleared or not...
If not, they may just bullshit to you, that they can't reveal the information since your PD is not current or such!