May RD not approved yet

Liang

Registered Users (C)
I am so worried. I filed my I485 early May, but have not got the approval yet. People around me who filed same time and later have got their approval a month ago. Anyone here with May RD have not got the approval? How can I check with INS for my case?

I am so worried. I filed my I485 early May, but have not got the approval yet. People around me who filed same time and later have got their approval a month ago. Anyone here with May RD have not got the approval? How can I check with INS for my case?

Call INS at 802 527 4913 and talk to an IIO

The number is generally busy so get a phone with a redial button and keep at it. You can also use the number after office hours to check on the status by using the Auto voice system

Welcome to the club...

Well it is not a good thing to say.. but there are a lot of May people. Follow this link
Crapshooter "Can all May filers who are still waiting approval get together?" 3/5/02 11:09am

FP Date Matters

I think FP date matters a lot, check if anyone later than Ur FP date got approved.

I am here still,

exactly the same boat. All the people who applied later than me around me got approved. Don\'t worry, we wait.