May RD case Approved, I-140 CP, No delay

Nicolee

Registered Users (C)
Hi, All:

My case was approved on Feb. 2nd. I just got the original notice from my lawyer. My details are:
EB3, China
PD 12/99
I-140 approved on 07/00 for CP (never apply for it)
I have to wait 9 months for the PD to be current.
I-485 RD 05/04/01
      ND 07/18/01
      FP 11/01
      AD 02/02/02
Everything is smooth except for patient waiting. It seems that it does not matter if you are in CP.

Gook luck to your all. Thank everybody who keep this forum active and keep our hope alive.

Nicolee

No Title

Did you file at VSC, if so how could you file 485 im MAy itself as far as i know for EB3 catogary PD bacame current from July
my PD 11/99 140 approved 7/00(CP) & filed I485 in july 2001(AOS)

The May\'s PD for EB3 China is 01/01/01

I am lucky to just fit in it.

Good luck to you,

Nicolee

Hello - Congrats. Please clarify me - CP means consular processing , Right?

I understood that CP cases will be taken care by the Consulates at respective countries, to which you belong. Did you gone through the consulate interview in your country? Please clarify. I will appreciate your response.

Thank you!

The VSC approved my I-140 for CP by mistake. And send my files to NVC (national visa center) after that. I called NVC once. They told me that they won\'t do anything unless I file the package 3. It seems that NVC won\'t send the files back while VSC does not really need them.

That\'s my two cents.

Nicolee

Stamping Experience

I got my passport stamped Wednesday at Newark, NJ. The whole process takes about 2.5 hours which include two hours waiting time (arrived at 7:50am). Check with the person on duty before taking a line to wait, save a lot of time. Today we take the back door to enter the building-->Rm 134, get coupon and envelope, sign and fingerprinting there-->Rm 1022, wait till your number was called. The officer is very nice guy with a happy mood. We felt comfortable and thankful.

Fell free ---