May/June'02 Filers in Atlanta

Vulture

Registered Users (C)
Are there any May/June 2002 (Or earlier) filers in Atlanta who have recieved FP notices recently? If yes, please provide relevant dates.

Thanks

tombaan

Yes. You are right. And that is what this thread is about, if I am not mistaken. Right?

I am a 08/2002 filer and got FPed in 10/2002. My case was transferred to ADO in 12/2003 with an RFE for AP at TSC on 12/2003 as well. This AP was approved in 02/2004 at TSC. However, in 07/2004, TSC transferred my AP-renewal that was filed in 05/2004 also for interview at ADO. Duh! However, on a query, ADO approved my AP without interview. Now, ADO is about to pick up my case for interview and I think they have issued a FP notice in that direction.

Officially, ADO is processing 12/05/2001 cases. However, the unofficial date of processing at ADO with higher fiducial limits is 06/2002. Almost all the June 2002 filers are receiving FP and Interview notices at ADO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is your case with ADO is the question....

photoamat said:
I am a june 2002. My wife got the fp notice in november 2003. I am still waiting on mine.

I suspect yours is still with TSC and not ADO. Usually, ADO issues FP only prior to sending interview notices. Can you confirm?

I am sure my app is still with TSC. I thought this thread was about any filers from Atlanta - not necessarily those apps that got transsferred to ADO. Did I not get it right?? :confused:

Good Question -- I don't know :)

photoamat said:
I am sure my app is still with TSC. I thought this thread was about any filers from Atlanta - not necessarily those apps that got transsferred to ADO. Did I not get it right?? :confused:
Nice question. I myself am bemused right now. Anyway, I construed it as folks whose applications are pending with ADO after a transfer from TSC. Because, TSC never makes any distinction based on geographical locations while processing applications. :)

poongunranar said:
Nice question. I myself am bemused right now. Anyway, I construed it as folks whose applications are pending with ADO after a transfer from TSC. Because, TSC never makes any distinction based on geographical locations while processing applications. :)

I have to completely agree with you. TSC most definitely doesn't, but maybe "Vulture" does in some way?? ;)

Vulture, my RD/ND is May 2002, FP July 2004, after sending faxes to TSC and contacting senator, congressman, they just asked me to wait but I guess their enquiry might have helped since I kept stressing on the fact that I had not recd. FP notice and not the approval per se.Also, my case is still with TSC.
poongunranar, I am glad they have finally touched your file. Hope you get your approval soon. Best of luck!!

TSC is probably not differentiating on Geography. However it was reported that the official date for FP is June 2002 BUT would depend on the load in your city/geography. It would appear that Atlanta is lagging due to the load here. Folks who have filed in Sept/Oct'02 and NOT in Atlanta seem to be getting their FP notices.

Any thoughts??

photoamat said:
I have to completely agree with you. TSC most definitely doesn't, but maybe "Vulture" does in some way?? ;)

Hello to all of U.

If any of you have any Tax Question. You can post here. Our accounting firm has vast experience in dealing with Immigration related Tax Questions/Problems.

Even if you want to talk to us you can call me on my cell

We file All types of taxes for all 50 States

You can also ask question about New Corporation , Individual tax , Payroll , Pay stubs , Sales Tax , Partnership Tax, Corporation Tax

This is absolutely free service.

Tanveer Ahmad
Cell:718-974-2813

This appears to be true...

Vulture said:
TSC is probably not differentiating on Geography. However it was reported that the official date for FP is June 2002 BUT would depend on the load in your city/geography. It would appear that Atlanta is lagging due to the load here. Folks who have filed in Sept/Oct'02 and NOT in Atlanta seem to be getting their FP notices.

I have a rd/nd 5/02. No FP's yet. And I am from Atlanta.

Braves2003

Braves2003.. You can be my bellweather.. Will you please post on this forum/thread when you get your FP notice?

Thanks

Braves2003 said:
Vulture said:

I have a rd/nd 5/02. No FP's yet. And I am from Atlanta.