MAY / JUNE 02 EB3 I140 Cases

murphy_h1

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
Lets' also see the lucky May June EB3 guys whose cases were approved/RFE etc..

My case:
EB3- Subsitution.
RD : 5/28/02
RFE: 3/6/03
RFE Replied RD: 4/1/03

Waiting since than!

Pl reply for May/June 02 for EB3 I140/485-concurrent guys!

Thanx

Murphy

Experiences with IIOs

Since, the guys who are posting in this thread have their 140 pending for about a year, you would have spoke to the IIO...
Kindly post your experiences.

I spoke to a IIO , couple of months ago and she told that she can answer only to the attorney or the employer. Employer haven't bothered to contact IIO ...... No reply from Congressmen/Senator's office.

I-140 Pending since June 11 2002; Not sure category

a sign of hope

2 weeks back I had talked to the IIO officer and back the same answer. Yesterday I had my lawyer talk to INS.

The extract I got back from the lawyer is that the IIO said by now some action should have been taken on my case and he will have a officer look into it righaway.

If I see a decision in a week, that means may be all may/june guys should do the same.

My ND is may-02-2002
received a RFE and INS got response to RFE on oct-07-02

Will post any further updates

Best wishes

Category : EB3
RD : 5/10/2002.

Today I made my HR mgr to speak with the IIO, the answer she got is they are currently processing May 31st 2002 cases ,and said she will pull out this case and assign this to someone. If assigned she also said it will take around 2 to 3 weeks to get the decision. I hope they will do what they said

Good Luck Guys

But the new updated processing time says that it is processing EB3 on Aug. 12, 2002. It is EB2 processing May 31, 2002. Are you sure that she said it is for EB3????

Originally posted by hopeIgetit
Category : EB3
RD : 5/10/2002.

Today I made my HR mgr to speak with the IIO, the answer she got is they are currently processing May 31st 2002 cases ,and said she will pull out this case and assign this to someone. If assigned she also said it will take around 2 to 3 weeks to get the decision. I hope they will do what they said

Good Luck Guys

She commented based on the case number i gave(about my case) which i know it is in EB3, you can interpret how you like on this :)

spoke to IIO

I got the usual answer that the IIO will divulge the information only to attorney or company. I asked her how long it will take to process my case I-140 petition. I told my RD was June 02, she told it will take sixty days to process my case! (I think within that 60 days, they will approve all the petitions filed by my employer - the labor substitutes and applns filed in 2003!)