May - Jun 2003 TSC Filers

BanglaBabu

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

Since TSC is processing these days, 140 filed during May 2003, I am creating this thread, so as to get updates from all of us who filed during May - Jun 2003.

Good luck,

Thanks.

I-140 still pending

Hi all,
My 140 RD is May 14 2003.
still pending, my USCIS profile still has LUD June 2003.
Wondering if I should follow the 140 processing dates per Ohata memo for concurrent adjudication.
:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lud 2003?

Dear Target2005'Ji.

I have some 140 receipts with RD May'03 and it shows LUD as 06/02/04. Wondering why LUD is 2003 in your case.
And, I dont think beside NSC, any body else implementing Ohata memo. This is offcourse my guess seeing NSC 485 cases being approved.(immigrationwatch.com)

Thanks,

TSC 140 Wrong Dates PUBLISHED..Sorry..It was NSC

...Deleted ....

Thanks,

Is TSC implementing Ohata Memo or Not ???

Hi Banglababu,
Both of my LUDs for 140 and 485 are June 2003. I guess nobody touched my cases after they received my fingerprints results.
Check captainr's post that says TSC processed 140 and 485 concurrently.
But again I see so many people from January to June 2003 that are still pending when Official TSC I-140 processing date is May 12 2003.
It seems hard to believe that the official date is true. I wish that TSC announced their intention to implement the Ohata memo or not.
Good luck

TSC 140 Dates

Target2005.

Yes, that's true what you are saying. While there are lot of people with RD 02/03 to 06/03 still pedning and TSC Date is shown as 05/12/03, there are also many cases who filed 140s much after Jun 2003 and got their 140 approved. I fail to understand the Logic.

Thanks for Your Reply.

Marketing for “Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker” thread

You guys have separate threads running for your Texas I140 and I485 cases. Don’t you think we can save time and efforts by posting only to one thread for all our questions and concerns for I140 and I485?

Don’t you not need to jump from one thread to another to see who is getting approved first? If we all stick to one thread you will have complete picture of Texas USCIS. You can easily know in oldies or new born are getting approved

I again propose "Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker" to be the common thread. Cohort there has a great EXCEL to track all in one place. This youngest thread has become the top thread for Texas cases.

Re: Approved I140

BanglaBabu Congratulations on your I-140 approval,

Can you please give us more details about your case
Was your 485 application approved too, concurrently ?
Did you fax TSC or contacted any senator ?
Or was there anything that could have triggered the I140 approval ?
When was your finger print date ?
What was LUD before approval ?

It is very good to know that at least somebody was working on the 140 cases at TSC. I hope that continues and they start processing the I-140s that are behind the processing dates too...
Thanks a lot for sharing the info.

Thanks,
target2005 said:
BanglaBabu Congratulations on your I-140 approval,

Can you please give us more details about your case
Q1. Was your 485 application approved too, concurrently ?
Q2.Did you fax TSC or contacted any senator ?
Q3. Or was there anything that could have triggered the I140 approval ?
Q4. When was your finger print date ?
Q5. What was LUD before approval ?

It is very good to know that at least somebody was working on the 140 cases at TSC. I hope that continues and they start processing the I-140s that are behind the processing dates too...
Thanks a lot for sharing the info.

A1. 485 shows still Pending
A2. No faxing or writing to anyone. All my calls to Attorney and Company were turned down saying "just wait"!!!
A3. I did apply for AP on 20th Mar'04 and got the approval on 24th April 04, but my 140 LUD was shown as 05/05/04.
A4. Finger prinitng of MIne and Wife's done on 8/6/03.
A5. 05/05/2004.

Thanks for the complements and wish you all, those waiting for 140, may get their approvals soon and make use of AC21...

Thanks