May Filers of 2001... are we anybetter now?

Dont Care

Registered Users (C)
Any news about it guys. I hope this month we will get approved...:)

Mission Mission check your private message.

EB2, RD: 5/1.. ND: 7/17.. Checked on 10th May...Assigned to officer and VSC says I should expect dec

SMV08904

Any news about your case? My case is also assigned I guess, but not sure when. Anyway, keep us posted.

Mine still says on Dec 31 my FP received and processe has been resumed

RD 05/07

when u guys saying private is it something different than AVM

Hey no it is private message you can send.

See those Send Private and Check Private on top as options in this message board. that is what we mean.

Dont Care quick question

Does the AVM states the same as Yet3GetGC (on Dec 31st your finger prints were received...) or is it a different date for yours.. Mine is the same as Yet3GetGC. Just trying to get a feeling as to how cases gets assigned to an officer

Dont complicate yourself

The FP Received date has nothing to do with assignment. Still, mine says received on 28th of Dec and wife\'s says recd on 31st. If you really get a feeling as to how things happen in INS... man you need to get a noble prize...:)

case transferred to newark

my case has been transferred to newark on may 6...how long does it take to get an interview? my 485 was filed on may 20, 2001...
any info would be really helpful

Case still pending

Just called the IIO. Was told that the case is still pending. It will take another 2 weeks before it is assigned. Asked me to call back in 45 days.

call IIO

You guys should talk to IIO every week. It\'s so sad. My RD is Aug and I am going to call IIO every week.

No Title

Fg8204002 is right. We have an idea that if we call IIO frequently our case may be screwed. its not so i called twice in a month that too second time IIO officer wasn\'t happy that i had asked about my husband\'s case!!! our case got approved last week
we really feel sorry to see you guys hanging there since a yr

Good luck to all waiting, may your cases get approved ASAP