May Case approved

Weiqing Fan

Registered Users (C)
I am totally surprised that my case has been approved. Here is the detail.
MD 05/23/01
RD 05/26/01 (probably not exactly, but close)
ND 08/07/01
FP 12/27/01
AD 01/05/02
EAC 01 240 5XXXX

I just learned from AMS this morning. My wife\'s case has been approved Thanks God. Certainly, it is beyond my expectation.

Assume your AD 02/05/02 instead of 01/05/02, but...

still doubt if it is true. Days ago an approved May case appeared on this board, which received bunches of comments. Hope you are spreading a true message that is worth congratulating......

I think it is an epidemic

Doubting every new post which is not in the lines of what people think here has been spreading in this forum very widely now a days. Give him a break and accept the fact. I dont think we have reason to doubt the approval. It is a typo of 1/05 instead of 2/05. That is all. So, get together and congratulate, If you doubt it, just shut up.

The posting is true

Click on his name and you will get his old postings. He posted in august about his rd/md. This case looks genuine to me.
EB Category please...

Travel

I have H1B visa. next week My attorney applying my I 485 process
Can I travel India before I get 485 receipt(LIN number).

MY EAC # 01-246-5XXXX, RD 6/27, ND 8/16

Lot of tention and excitement. Let us pray GOD for the magic words "Your case was approved ...."

congrats

mine EAC is 01-238 and RD is 6/15/01 and ND is 08/03/01
looks like our turn is about to come.

approvals

Hi Guys

I am from CSC section

In that section I have noticed the following
cases for a particular month are adjudicated very unsystematically
You may find a month being adjudicated in 5 months typically. It may be due to a rfe or local interview or delayed fingerprinting but at times it just seems like the file has been transferred to the adjudication room and is sitting there gathering dust with files sitting on top of it untill someone goes and sorts things out and picks up pending files and adjudicates them. It is sad but I guess it cannot be helped. INS really has improved quite a lot and now we see fingerprinting being done towards the starting rather than the ending of the case. This is good and I hope the next batches of people get a faster and systematic processing.

More Info

EB2, China

The previous AVM message : "Your FP results was received on 01/17/01, we will notify you if further actions are needed or decision is made ..."
Now: "Your application for PR has been approved on02/05/02, we will mail the approval notice ...."